How Much Does This Suck?

My buddy called me about 2 hours agosaying he was playing in this. He said he was 2nd in chips and there were 150 more people to go. I decide to rail and he keeps his chips stack growing. At the break with 36 left he says he is going to grab something to eat and take a little bit of a longer break. He calls me 20 mins later and said his computer is offline and won't connect. So for the last hour or so he has been kept up to date by what I am watching and relyingover the phone (I live in a different town). There are 14 left and he is in 9th. First gets 151k. He said he called about the internet and they said it might take an hour so.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus H. Christ it's a play money tournament. Are you high or just stupid making this post?
wow have you ever had a moment in your life where you want to hurt someone? Actually to rephrase, have you ever had a moment in your life where you had no response? I could claim to be stoned but I don't think that would cuse me to be this dumb. I never play on stars and he called and told me so I opened it up and never saw that it was free money. I just called him and threanted his life he is laughing his *** off. Flame away... :club:

Lee Jones: Uhhh we are going to have to temporarily dissable your account due to a change in the IP address detected. We don't care if you cheat at real money games but we sure will have firm reaction and take swift action if we suspect cheating in play money tournaments.

Lee Jones: Uhhh we are going to have to temporarily dissable your account due to a change in the IP address detected. We don't care if you cheat at real money games but we sure will have firm reaction and take swift action if we suspect cheating in play money tournaments.
LMAO!!

It could have been better. Your friend SHOULD have given you his login and let you play and then bitched you out over playing badly and losing his money, and THEN told you it was a free roll. But seriously, in the future, if someone loses their connection, you can log in for them. I have a ring of about 5 people set up for just that purpose. If one of us loses a connection, we can call someone.

Okay you guys all laugh, but you know that people sell play chips for real money? It's true, and if his friend hadn't disconnected and had managed to win the 151k play money, he could turn around and sell that for like, at least 75 cents. A tragedy on a minor scale is still a tragedy. Somebody buy that poor man a Coke.