*official* What Fcp Is Eating Thread

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is neteller done in the USA for good?How are we going deposit money online now?
I see what you're doing there, and I like it.

Seafood fondeaux for appetizer, then shrimp and lobster scampi at Henry's restaurant in Acworth, GA. --- on the company nickel. Weeeeeee!

Tonight I am either making spaghetti or if I am feeling lazy I will order a chicken salsa pizza that should last me for the weekend. Only trouble is I would have to drive 20 miles to get it and its supposed to be around 20 below tonight. Spaghetti it is I guess.

I had mcdonalds today because taco bell is like 7 miles away and it's snowing like hell outside.Then my neighbors came over to eat food and they went to taco bell, wendy's AND mcdonalds and got like 1-2 things from each menu. It was an amazing site, considering I had just smoked a bowl.Thank God they bought more than they could eat.I am so honored to be on the first page of this thread.

werd. i had stuffed roast pork loin with roasted new potatoEs with rosemary. but i had broccoli instead of cauliflower because cauliflower is just broccoli.
I think you may be right. if your going to have Broccoli, it would be better to have the real stuff instead of an inferior rigged vegetable.

What the hell is it with people that eat cheese pizza?? No meat, veggies, nothing?? You all need to get out more. lolBoneless, skinless chicken breast with a sour cream sauce, rice and brocolli.

Lunch today was BBQ with a nasty mustard based sauce. Where the hell am I? This isn't North Carolina. (no offense to anyone from NC, I just don't like mustard based sauce. I like vinegar base.)For dinner I had Mexican Lasagna. Something my sister in law makes. Tortillas, cheese, refried beans (and icewater) sour cream. All melted in the oven. Pretty yummy.

Lunch today was BBQ with a nasty mustard based sauce. Where the hell am I? This isn't North Carolina. (no offense to anyone from NC, I just don't like mustard based sauce. I like vinegar base.)For dinner I had Mexican Lasagna. Something my sister in law makes. Tortillas, cheese, refried beans (and icewater) sour cream. All melted in the oven. Pretty yummy.
vinegar based...smart mantrue southern Illinois BBQ