*official* What Fcp Is Eating Thread

Refried black beans with spanish rice and a little shredded cheddar on top. I am going meatless 3 days a week now and it isnt as hard as I thought it would be. Not trying to go completely vegetarian just trying to have more balance.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refried black beans with spanish rice and a little shredded cheddar on top. I am going meatless 3 days a week now and it isnt as hard as I thought it would be. Not trying to go completely vegetarian just trying to have more balance.
You completely cut sausage out? Way to keep your pants on, bro!Peanut butter and toast for me right now. Next stop: the dumpster behind the Burger King in Parkdale.
  • 4 weeks later...
Couple months in and I am up to 4 meatless days a week. Thought I would have broken by now. The other day I had a Big Mac as a treat and my stomach gurgled for hours after. Also been trying to get as much perservative free food as I can. It was an eye opener when the perservative free organic granola I bought went stale in 2 weeks, my old brand lasted for months without tasting stale.
  • 2 weeks later...