*official* What Fcp Is Eating Thread

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me: I had what I had yesterday but...me2: eeewwwwwme: not EXACTLY what I had yesterday. I pooh-poohed thatme2: no you liked itme: Ssssshhhuuuut itChris Berman: back back back back back back backme: yes it would be funny if there was a SNL sketch where Bobby Moynihan played you in boxers doing your ironing whilst also doing kegel exercises whilst being videotaped through your hotel room's key hole saying things like you just saidme2: only slightly funnyChuck: ANYWAYme: yes. so I had leftovers of what I had yesterdayBG: rice with corn?me: take it up with Uncle Ben, GGaaaii.me2: for some reason Aunt Ben doesn't work as well as Uncle Jemimame: so I had the same thing as I had yesterday except today I poured a little pawwsstta sauce (barilla's tomato and basil) towards the endme2: but you were a rebel and used 2 1/2 teaspoons of water for the rice instead of 2me: well, ladies, I wasn't gonna say it myself but it's trueyou: wait, what did you have yesterday?me:you:me: GENERAL!you: CICERO!me: no I mean gen poopyou: huh?me: I mean go over there and read that thread where I talked about what I ate yesterdayme2: duhyou:me: chicken and apple sausage, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes with uncle ben's rice (garden style or something. rice with some peas, carrots, and corn in it (some = tiny tiny tiny bit))someone: I don't think you get the point of this threadme: that's because you're a retardme2: harshme: a re-tard?me2: acceptableloogie: ring. ring.me: how dare you.Joey: it's at the Wwwaaallllllll....WBP: fly ball. caught.me: I'm still baffled about what the forum equivalent of the hidden ball trick would be. also a double switch. probably strat and LG know about that onespeedz: yah-hoyme: I think someone has a new cattccchhh phrasespeedz: **** meme: also meEl G: almost missed this oneme: hey. don't worry 'bout it.

Nothing says summer night like eating watermelon while watching lightning bugs. Followed by an absinthe, of course.

Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Here's the simplest recipe for them:1 c + 2 tbsp of all purpose flour1 tbsp of cocoa (optional)1 tbsp baking powder1 tsp salt (or a pinch)Mix these in a small bowlIn a larger bowl:6 tbsp room temp butter6 tbsp brown sugar6 tbsp white sugar1 tbsp vanilla extract (the real stuff)Cream togetherAdd 1 egg and mix until smoothAdd the dry ingredients slowly while stirring. Soon you will have a gooey lump of cookie dough. If it seems a little moist (which is not a bad thing, but it shouldn't be liquidy), add a little flour BUT NOT TOO MUCH! CAREFUL!Add 1 c of chocolate chips and mixPreheat oven to 375 degreesPut cookie blobs on baking sheet...I generally get 15 nice sized cookies out of this batch, so lay out the blobs accordingly.12-16 minutes later, you will have some delish cookies that are a little darker than normal because of the cocoa in the flour...

• 3 weeks later...
Bump. I want to fantacise that I am eating what Gooch is eating.
just made a kickass potato salad for a bbq tomorrow night

went out for dinner the other night with my brothers and their gfs, my dad and my oldest daughter, we had:blasted church gewurstremainer (sp?)alhambra reserva beer from spain, check it out, super yummyseared qualicum bay scallops with heirloom tomato salsaseared ahi tuna tatakiharicot vertbraised sable fishfried chicken bites new potaotes with aolibeet, blue cheese and walnut saladlamb chops, oh so god damn goodsticky toffee puddinga whole bunch more i can't remember (sign of a good night)about 8 bottles of mugu reserva riojamacallan cask strength to finish offgood times

vodka martinisny steakharricot vertnew potatossalad with tomato, red onion, cucumber, romaine and balsamic vinegrette

• 2 weeks later...

pro tip: formaggio ubriaco cheese people, give it a try, like a nice aged white cheddar only more fruit and spice, so damn goodbeen on three days of hedonism thanks to some nice wine tastings up heref-ing good ahi tuna, raw of coursea fantastic sausage out of the fraser valleygrilled shrimp on the barbiegreat cheeses and wines care of poplar grove wineryribsteak, heirloom tomato salad, baked potatosalted and just lightly grilled salmon bellies

• 3 weeks later...

spinach and ricotta ravioli with chicken and mushroom cream sauce with fresh chilies, the chilies are the key

daniel boulud to the list grocery mony?braised short ribs last night with ginger onions soy beer brown sugar hot peppers mushrooms and zuchini with some steamed rice

• 2 weeks later...

I will be eating nothing for about 20 hours since I broke my toilet (twas an old crapper), and it's going to take a day for the new one to be installed. i don't want to poop in the backyard.