*official* What Fcp Is Eating Thread

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that kind of sucks. I guess it's better than you getting thrown out of the house and suite while she lives it up on your dime.
lol, the only reason we aren't divorcing right away is because she makes more money than me right now and would have to pay me, i'm sure i'll egt divorce papers as soon as that changes
You can pm me some recipes. That would be cool. I'm aware that pesto is basically basil and olive oil and that dressing is basically vinegar and olive oil with seasoning. I'm really a pretty good cook when I'm feeling like cooking.
will do
Keep in mind that I'm lazy.
yeah i've got that now
I seared my own tuna steak for lunch, btw. I figured you'd give me kudos for that.
you roll it in cracked peppercorns and sesame seeds, sear it with grapeseed oil and serve it with grated daikon and yuzu soy?
lol, the only reason we aren't divorcing right away is because she makes more money than me right now and would have to pay me, i'm sure i'll egt divorce papers as soon as that changeswill doyeah i've got that nowyou roll it in cracked peppercorns and sesame seeds, sear it with grapeseed oil and serve it with grated daikon and yuzu soy?
Not exactly. I did put fresh ground (I have a pepper grinder) pepper on it and seared it in PAM. I ate it with rice with light soy salt (reduced sodium!). I don't keep daikon or sesame seeds on hand.

Lean Cuisine Roasted Potatoes with Broccoli and CheeseSugar-free Lime Jello cupFuji AppleCoke Zero

Penne with tuna, pesto and black olives
That sounds good. I may have to make that for lunch tomorrow.
That sounds good. I may have to make that for lunch tomorrow.
The moistness factor can be important and adjusted by addition of a little olive oil, if the pesto isn't giving you the right consistency.
The moistness factor can be important and adjusted by addition of a little olive oil, if the pesto isn't giving you the right consistency.
I figure I'll probably just cheat and toss the pasta with the oil and rough chopped basil. I love basil. I'm growing some now, but it's still tiny. I can't wait until it's ready.Damnit. I should post this in the cooking thread.
Baby Spinach with grape tomatoes and fat free caesar italian dressing
I'm eating this again, today.
I figure I'll probably just cheat and toss the pasta with the oil and rough chopped basil. I love basil. I'm growing some now, but it's still tiny. I can't wait until it's ready.Damnit. I should post this in the cooking thread.
I think that would work very nicely. the basil is delicate, so tossing will bring out the flavour and aroma. If you have some pine nuts, taost them up lightly, smash them up a little and toss them in also. And don't forget the parmesan cheese...Fresh grated would be heavenly.

Actually am eating Calimari with oreo cookies and milk....Seems like a weird combination.intend on grabbing some fries and ice cream next.Wonder why I'm not fat.

After thinking about the Penne that Mercury had, I decided to whip up a little salad in the same vein.2.5 cups baby spinach1 can tuna (in oil)1 tbsp balsamic vinegar12 grape tomatos5 black olivesA sprinkle of Herbs de ProvencePepperSaltI tossed it all together and damn is it tasty.265 calories.

I did some work late in the day at a organic food store and they had a deli, I was hungry so I got a slab of vegan mousaka. It was really good. Now to make up for the healthy eating I am concidering eating a Twinkee that expired last month.

sushi and an wicked salad with golden beets, man they are good beets

sushi and an wicked salad with golden beets, man they are good beets
blog update over fried rice
blog update over fried rice
blog has been seriously lagging, will update after i get knocked out of the daily dollar and have dinnerdinner is ribeye on the bbq, perogies and a salad, and beer