Dear Nikki

Nice work. NEVER let a girl use you as her crazy-net when you aren't already fucking her. You learn fast, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say...something. I lost it.
I had a friend who was both fucking a crazy girl AND using another desperate lose to be her crazy-net. It was something to behold. I was in awe. I've tried duplicating it, but I usually force it and get MORE crazy and even LESS sex.Speedz and Shake:The more I read what you guys have to say, the more I realize that you're both brilliant. Just brilliant. We should gangbang a girl sometime.Wang
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speedz and Shake:The more I read what you guys have to say, the more I realize that you're both brilliant. Just brilliant. We should gangbang a girl sometime.Wang
thank you. can she be large?
Depends on where you at, hispanics are by far the largest minority around here.
I think we have more mexicans than mexico over here. (Give or take)We do have pretty much everything here though. I think Chicago actually has the 2nd largest Polish population outside of Poland. Crazyness.
im good everyone....she called me today and started screaming about something..i coundt quite make it out...i just hung up
awesome. awesomer if true.
I can't decide if I agree with you. I think I do agree in a bar setting where you're just trying to take a girl home, but I don't agree if we're talking about trying to date someone. I think an average looking woman would be just as freaked out by a guy fawning all over her before they even go out a few times.
It's about neediness. Needy people are a turnoff. Period. Get clingy too fast, and it can come off as needy, insecure, or desperate. If the person you are trying to get with feels needy too, it doesn't matter as much since all they really want is the attention. Beautiful girl generally are more secure since they already get a lot of attention, so being clingy is the kiss of death.Speedz nailed it in his first post. Play it cool. It's not about being detached. It's about being confident. It's not pretending that you don't care. It's showing that you're a whole and happy person on your own. Being whole and happy without a relationship is the surest way to be attractive to the opposite (or same if that's your bag) sex.Chrozzo: You'll be fine. Date lots of women casually. Date women you know you dont want a relationship with just for fun. Don't get serious with anyone until you've been with them for a bit. You're young. You have lots of time for that committed stuff.
I had a friend who was both fucking a crazy girl AND using another desperate lose to be her crazy-net. It was something to behold. I was in awe. I've tried duplicating it, but I usually force it and get MORE crazy and even LESS sex.
Your friend is obviously much cooler than any of us.
Speedz and Shake:The more I read what you guys have to say, the more I realize that you're both brilliant. Just brilliant. We should gangbang a girl sometime.Wang
I'm in, and I hope that as soon as well all finish (simultaneously if possible) we'll all look at each other and give the old, "I've made a huge mistake."
thank you. can she be large?
Never mind, I'm out.
and on a lighter note...i was at the pub talking to a new waitress there....Jr in colege...shes cool..im sure i will see her again soon
This can only end badly.
Chrozzo: You'll be fine. Date lots of women casually. Date women you know you dont want a relationship with just for fun. Don't get serious with anyone until you've been with them for a bit. You're young. You have lots of time for that committed stuff.
This part is so true. One of the biggest traps that young people fall into when dating is believing that any relationship they enter has to have "forever" implications. That's so not true and shouldn't be true for your own health. You should date a lot of different kinds of people when you're young if for no other reason than broadening your horizons. Exposure to lots of differing viewpoints can only make you more rounded as a person.
Exposure to lots of differing viewpoints can only make you more rounded as a person.
Pizza and beer can do that without having to leave the house as much.
This part is so true. One of the biggest traps that young people fall into when dating is believing that any relationship they enter has to have "forever" implications. That's so not true and shouldn't be true for your own health. You should date a lot of different kinds of people when you're young if for no other reason than broadening your horizons. Exposure to lots of differing viewpoints can only make you more rounded as a person.
And you get to see all the different types of breasts, nipples, and vaginas that are out there.And who's good at bj's.
And you get to see all the different types of breasts, nipples, and vaginas that are out there.And who's good at bj's.
Which can sometimes be a bad thing ;)But one that every young man must be exposed to ... many times over.That way you can truly appreciated the wonderfully formed, perfectly balanced, perky and/or bouncy breasts .... oh shit ... clean up in cubicle 3
Great advice speedz, just one thing about the staying distant, in most cases i find this works really well, especially when the girl is more on the good looking side, i find less attractive girls really really, dont like that. Hot girls in general know that most guys want to get in their pants, thats why not paying attention to them works, cause they usually react, "wtf how doesn't he want me, im so damn hot" then they go out of there way to get you, or atleast let you know you might have a chance. On the other hand the "less attractive" girls are sick of never getting the same attention the "hot" girls get. With this kind of girl romantic gestures and being more LAG is going to work better because they arent used to it and its more novel to them. atleast IMO. A girl knows if she is going to sleep with you within seconds and she will generally let you know, it wont neccesarily be obvious, but a pleasent glance,smile,arm touching are all good signs. So if you get bad vibes initially dont waste your time, (because she will let you try, just to boost her ego) your going nowhere.
a girl knows whether or not she's definitely going to not sleep with u within the first 10 minutes...but whether she is, that is a different story..i could think a guy is ok physically and not really want to sleep with him right away....but if he makes me laugh and we have a good time together i may switch my mind
I had a friend who was both fucking a crazy girl AND using another desperate lose to be her crazy-net. It was something to behold. I was in awe. I've tried duplicating it, but I usually force it and get MORE crazy and even LESS sex.Speedz and Shake:The more I read what you guys have to say, the more I realize that you're both brilliant. Just brilliant. We should gangbang a girl sometime.Wang
:::raises hand:::
a girl knows whether or not she's definitely going to not sleep with u within the first 10 minutes...but whether she is, that is a different story..i could think a guy is ok physically and not really want to sleep with him right away....but if he makes me laugh and we have a good time together i may switch my mind:::raises hand:::
Too attractive. I'd feel bad defiling you. I'm looking for someone lonely and desperate, so I won't have a guilt problem. I want to be able to rationalize by telling myself in the morning that I was doing her a favor, making her feel wanted.Wang
Too attractive. I'd feel bad defiling you. I'm looking for someone lonely and desperate, so I won't have a guilt problem. I want to be able to rationalize by telling myself in the morning that I was doing her a favor, making her feel wanted.Wang
poetry is a lost art
This is the best "you're out of my league" admission I've ever seen...ever.

Dear Nikki,ok...after all that BS last week u must all think im a joke (which I am, but whatever...get over it)There is another girl that is an interest. She is a waittress at the pub i go to. Ive known her since early June probably. She is here during the summers, as she goes to school just West of Philly (about 1.5 hrs from here). We know each other a little bit, and have chatted a couple times in past week. Just a little bit about school really (she will be a Jr this Fall). The other waitresses know I like her and always give me a hard time when shes also working, hehe. I usually stand at the end of the bar where the server station is (I always have, not just when shes working). Anyways, when im down there I see her come over sometimes to chat or something, but then something will pop up and she will have to attend to her tables. I want to talk to her sometime outside of her job, but I think its too early to ask her to grab a bite or something. Just wondering what your opinion of all this is...and what are things I should say to spark up some different kind of converstation other than school or what I do?Thanks,Chris(edit: i typed the word "something" way too many times there, lol)

Chris, I read your question but it's late and I'm tired. I'm gonna be playing cards at the boat tomorrow, but I will respond in a couple of days with something meaningful.In the meantime, follow speedz advice and play it cool. Say hi and stuff. If she's feeling chatty, chat back. Don't do anything yet unless the perfect date opportunity pops up serendipitously. I'm not saying you can't figure out how to make a date on your own, I'm just saying a little more hanging around the bar casually time may give you some insight into how to get with her. Remember: Cool. Good night,Nik