Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nikki, 1st time poster in this thread!!!!!!Met some girl at the bar last night, She seemed to like me, we danced, i got her number no problem everything seemed good.I was half cut and i'm pretty sure she wasn't drunk which is a good thing! ( cuz she will remember me hopefully )I've already tried calling her 2wice today, both times it went to her voicemail. I Don't want to seem desperate and call a a ton and then she looks at her phone and see's i've tried calling her a million times.Anyways, whats the standard rule? I've heard never call her the next day? is that true? Should i wait until tomorrow to try again? what if she doesn't answer tomorrow? call back again or wait till the next day.lol lots of questions,, thanks a bunch!Mark.

long time luker but I gotta come out of my shell due to the extremely horrible advice that has been given to mark 999When you meet a girl at a bar/nightclub.. general rule of thumb is to call/text her within 24 hours before she forgets why she gave you her number in the first place2x in one day wreaks of desperation.If she doesn't answer the first time leave a short and simple message.. Hi this is mark 999 call me back.try again the next day.. 2 calls is all they should get from youIf you really want to try and salvage this.. here is what you do.. do not call her tommrrow.. send her a txt that is vague and gets her intrigued enough to respondsomething like.. "OMG.. Craziest.. Day.. Ever.."

long time luker but I gotta come out of my shell due to the extremely horrible advice that has been given to mark 999When you meet a girl at a bar/nightclub.. general rule of thumb is to call/text her within 24 hours before she forgets why she gave you her number in the first place2x in one day wreaks of desperation.If she doesn't answer the first time leave a short and simple message.. Hi this is mark 999 call me back.try again the next day.. 2 calls is all they should get from youIf you really want to try and salvage this.. here is what you do.. do not call her tommrrow.. send her a txt that is vague and gets her intrigued enough to respondsomething like.. "OMG.. Craziest.. Day.. Ever.."
Hey man, thanks for the advice!!!
Reaarry?How old are you Mark 999?

go see a hooker, serious i am saving you loads of money in the long term by telling you this.

Hey Nikki, 1st time poster in this thread!!!!!!Met some girl at the bar last night, She seemed to like me, we danced, i got her number no problem everything seemed good.I was half cut and i'm pretty sure she wasn't drunk which is a good thing! ( cuz she will remember me hopefully )I've already tried calling her 2wice today, both times it went to her voicemail. I Don't want to seem desperate and call a a ton and then she looks at her phone and see's i've tried calling her a million times.Anyways, whats the standard rule? I've heard never call her the next day? is that true? Should i wait until tomorrow to try again? what if she doesn't answer tomorrow? call back again or wait till the next day.lol lots of questions,, thanks a bunch!Mark.
So, you should have left a message after the first call and then waited. It's too late, now. Call her tomorrow if you don't hear from her. If tomorrow's call goes to voice mail, leave a polite message. If you don't hear from her, give up. There are more girls.
If you really want to try and salvage this.. here is what you do.. do not call her tommrrow.. send her a txt that is vague and gets her intrigued enough to respondsomething like.. "OMG.. Craziest.. Day.. Ever.."
also ask her to bring her baseball card collection so you guys can trade on the first date!
Didn't even have to call her today, She text me and said sorry for missing your call, we should hang out!! WOOOP :club:
Wahoo! GLGL!

Dear Nik,First Id like to start off by saying that I am pure scum. Last week I was on a business trip in another town and got totally wasted and had some crappy sex. Im not lying when I say I NEVER do that, in fact earlier in the night I caught and released. Im just not a fan of the one night stand. In any case, I guess I broke down. The problem is that I went unprotected. :club: We had sex for maybe 10 minutes, it was kind of dry and I didnt even cum.... we were bought pretty wasted. I just got checked out by my doctor right before this all happened and I was clean. Do you think it would do any good to call this girl up and ask her if I should be worried? I know that if I am in danger I wont be able to get an accurate test for months anyway.Thanks,

Dear Nik,First Id like to start off by saying that I am pure scum. Last week I was on a business trip in another town and got totally wasted and had some crappy sex. Im not lying when I say I NEVER do that, in fact earlier in the night I caught and released. Im just not a fan of the one night stand. In any case, I guess I broke down. The problem is that I went unprotected. :club: We had sex for maybe 10 minutes, it was kind of dry and I didnt even cum.... we were bought pretty wasted. I just got checked out by my doctor right before this all happened and I was clean. Do you think it would do any good to call this girl up and ask her if I should be worried? I know that if I am in danger I wont be able to get an accurate test for months anyway.Thanks,
Even if you should be worried, she's not likely to tell you the truth anyway.
Even if you should be worried, she's not likely to tell you the truth anyway.
Thought of that... what I want to say is something to the effect of "Not for me but I have a girlfriend and I just dont want to put her in danger. I know its uncomfortable to talk about but I already made the mistake, I dont want to put her at risk."Im really not this sneaky but I really need to know because ...the above ...may ...be ....true (maybe in the future). Bad idea? Any thoughts?