Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there, done that. That's why I feel OK blaming it on my parents. Thank god it has nothing to do with molestation issues. My parents are not very physical towards each other and have never been towards my sister and me. I get a good laugh every time I see them because my dad always goes for the handshake and I always give him a big hug. You'd think after oh, about the 1000th time he would know he is getting a hug, not a handshake. I am extremely jealous of people who are very physical and I am trying to undo the hardwiring. Unfortunately, I have not advanced to the wife's friends yet.Jealousy is a bitch...possibly harder to overcome than my problem??
Jealousy is a big problem because folks that suffer from it feel righteous about it.
You know it...how am I just now seeing these in this thread!Good times...
I don't know, but I miss Tampa.
^^^^^YUMMY!
Totally.
showinboobs.jpg
That's the exact conversation that happened when the picture was taken! It's like you're psychic!

I'm looking for a dress for Vegas. Something slinky but not too slutty. Preferably something that doesn't require a bra. Wait, I'm pretty sure those two things can't be used in the same request.Oh well, there they are, my requests.

I'm looking for a dress for Vegas. Something slinky but not too slutty. Preferably something that doesn't require a bra. Wait, I'm pretty sure those two things can't be used in the same request.Oh well, there they are, my requests.
you need to post this in the Ask Ladygrey thread. She finds things.
  • 1 month later...

ok...most ppl i told this said shes jus being nic..but they were all guys...i need you nikki!Ive known this one waitress at my pub for a long time now..just over 8 months the skinny:shes 1 yrs younfer than me..knows me and what im about...shes always a waittress and never a bartender, and i always sit or stnad atthe bar (thats just how i roll)several times now wheni leave she'll come over and say gn and give me a peck on the cheeckthen she invited me to her mem day party..i thoguht id see all th staff and the pub regulars there..but no..ontle 5 or so.... all new ppl to me...was v fun thothen 2 weeks ago...she kisses me a bit on mouht as im leaving....i was too shocked to say anything..i just kept waling...lots of times we'll both be leaning on edge of bar when its slot..and she'll sidle up next to e and nuge me..then say heya couple times now..shes invited me out (by phone or text ) to meet her ans her frineds..ive gone a couple timeson monday ight..righ before i cashed out..she slips me 5$ and says..have one on meim sooo confused..i getting all the right signals..but many of my fiends are like....shes just bing niceedit: ill mention another thing..she has some semi-ex-bf hang around sometimes..she talk with him...and jokes..but what would this matter is she is doing all this?help Nikki!?

im sooo confused..i getting all the right signals..but many of my fiends are like....shes just bing niceedit: ill mention another thing..she has some semi-ex-bf hang around sometimes..she talk with him...and jokes..but what would this matter is she is doing all this?help Nikki!?
She definitely wants some chorizo.

How are you confused at all? Like you said, you're getting all the right signals.She's given you all sorts of indicators of interest (inviting you to hang out with her and her friends, kissing you on the cheek just bc you're leaving the bar, the list goes on and on), and your friends are saying she's just being nice!!??? I'm sure there are a lot of nice waitresses and bartenders and cashiers and receptionists where you live, and I'm willing to bet none of them kiss you on the cheek whenever you leave their place of work. She's not just being nice, and your friends are probably not getting laid very much.Amazingly, she has done this for 8 months and apparently you haven't done anything about it, yet she continues. Normally this would 100% be a friend-zone situation, but since it seems the physical familiarity has escalated in recent weeks (w/ the kiss landing more near to the mouth, and the sidling next to you), I'd say you still have an excellent shot at escalating this relationship, if that is what you would like to do.She's obviously attracted to you. When a girl is attracted to a guy, that guy is generally in complete control of the situation. The woman will continually give the man every chance to take advantage of her attraction and do something to get next to her. If the man continually fails to do this she will lose the attraction that has built up and the man will no longer have any chance at getting anywhere with the woman. For some reason, she has given you 8 months to make a move (generally she'd give you maybe a couple weeks in this situation), and you haven't lost her yet.If indeed your intentions are to escalate this relationship, the sooner the better. You must get out there and give it a shot. If the reason you're confused is because you are uncomfortable w/ the situation bc you aren't attracted to her or something, then my advice wouldn't really be necessary.If you want to get with her, then do something about it. Turn up the flirting/sexual tension.Specific directions on what to do are difficult to give, since I have absolutely no info on the girl or the bar or the specific time you guys have spent together, but the above is still definitely applicable.And don't even worry about the "semi-ex-bf", he's a non issue. When she's attracted to someone (you), it doesn't matter who else is around. She'd rather be with you.Because you're chrozzo.Keep us informed, I'm looking forward to every hot detail.

How are you confused at all? Like you said, you're getting all the right signals.She's given you all sorts of indicators of interest (inviting you to hang out with her and her friends, kissing you on the cheek just bc you're leaving the bar, the list goes on and on), and your friends are saying she's just being nice!!??? I'm sure there are a lot of nice waitresses and bartenders and cashiers and receptionists where you live, and I'm willing to bet none of them kiss you on the cheek whenever you leave their place of work. She's not just being nice, and your friends are probably not getting laid very much.Amazingly, she has done this for 8 months and apparently you haven't done anything about it, yet she continues. Normally this would 100% be a friend-zone situation, but since it seems the physical familiarity has escalated in recent weeks (w/ the kiss landing more near to the mouth, and the sidling next to you), I'd say you still have an excellent shot at escalating this relationship, if that is what you would like to do.She's obviously attracted to you. When a girl is attracted to a guy, that guy is generally in complete control of the situation. The woman will continually give the man every chance to take advantage of her attraction and do something to get next to her. If the man continually fails to do this she will lose the attraction that has built up and the man will no longer have any chance at getting anywhere with the woman. For some reason, she has given you 8 months to make a move (generally she'd give you maybe a couple weeks in this situation), and you haven't lost her yet.If indeed your intentions are to escalate this relationship, the sooner the better. You must get out there and give it a shot. If the reason you're confused is because you are uncomfortable w/ the situation bc you aren't attracted to her or something, then my advice wouldn't really be necessary.If you want to get with her, then do something about it. Turn up the flirting/sexual tension.Specific directions on what to do are difficult to give, since I have absolutely no info on the girl or the bar or the specific time you guys have spent together, but the above is still definitely applicable.And don't even worry about the "semi-ex-bf", he's a non issue. When she's attracted to someone (you), it doesn't matter who else is around. She'd rather be with you.Because you're chrozzo.Keep us informed, I'm looking forward to every hot detail.
ty..and I am VERY attracted to heri will do somting baout this this wken..shes on fridy night i think..i always stop in after my shift then
<several times now wheni leave she'll come over and say gn and give me a peck on the cheeckthen she invited me to her mem day party..then 2 weeks ago...she kisses me a bit on mouht as im leaving....i was too shocked to say anything..i just kept waling.a couple times now..shes invited me out (by phone or text ) to meet her ans her frineds
I remember when I was young and stupid and missed opportunities like this. Now I'm old and don't get this kind of thing happening to me. What are you waiting for?
I remember when I was young and stupid and missed opportunities like this. Now I'm old and don't get this kind of thing happening to me. What are you waiting for?
Exactly, Don't be young and stupid !!! Do It !!!!!And take pics obv.
ty..and I am VERY attracted to heri will do somting baout this this wken..shes on fridy night i think..i always stop in after my shift then
When she comes in for the friendly kiss.. especially if it is near your mouth.. turn it into a real one. You will know where you stand within a minute.