Dear Nikki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm still ridiculously horny. I think it comes in waves, like a dog in heat, however this heat is lasting several months. Given, I'm usually always horny, but during these past few months it's been a bit ridiculous.Do I continue to chase the ex g/f and the approximate 60/40 (against) odds of getting laid when she's in town this weekend, or just get a hooker and deal with the shame?

Do I continue to chase the ex g/f and the approximate 60/40 (against) odds of getting laid when she's in town this weekend, or just get a hooker and deal with the shame?
Where's Nikki to answer?IMo...go for the ex first...60/40? That's good odds. A lot better than 65/35, right? If it don't work then the hooker's are always waiting to get paid.

Yeah, this thread is totally the best idea anyone has ever had. I would relish the opportunity to be doing what Nikki is doing and I wish I would have beaten her to it.I just found it tonight since I haven't been around, but now that I see she's taking a few days off for whatever reason I would be rather happy to field any questions people have. Give me a chance to help out?

Ok, I'm still ridiculously horny. I think it comes in waves, like a dog in heat, however this heat is lasting several months. Given, I'm usually always horny, but during these past few months it's been a bit ridiculous.Do I continue to chase the ex g/f and the approximate 60/40 (against) odds of getting laid when she's in town this weekend, or just get a hooker and deal with the shame?
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any backstory for this ex g/f issue. Explain the situation?
Honestly, I don't feel a lot of enthusiasm coming from you. Are you sure it's not just because you're single and horny? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm curious more than anything.It would be weird to ask her out out of the blue. You need to have some conversations and work your way into it. Give her a call. If you want to meet up with her, keep it casual to begin with. Coffee, lunch, drive separately don't over think it.
No, I do actually have some genuine interest in this girl.I will do as you have suggested, and report back.
Stop picking on Chrozzo ! He's being sweet and romantical :club:
I agree. Forgive me Chrozzo? <3
oh come on, it was funny. mine. not kavvy's.
I was not trying to be funny, so you can't blame the post for not being so.
hi?
Hi!
I laughed quite a bit
Best episode ever.
Dear Nikki,There is this girl from highschool who really liked me. She asked me out/hinted at wanting togo out with me for about a year, but for some reason I never did. Then she started ignoring me (I think I hurt her feelings by never asking her out) for around 2 years. She had weird phases where she wouldsit next to me in class, talking to me non stop, but those occasions were few and far between.Highschool ended about 8 months ago. Is it too late to ask her out?
You posted you were a professional poker player and you fly regularly from Australia to Vegas.I'll never believe anything I read on the internet again!
You posted you were a professional poker player and you fly regularly from Australia to Vegas.I'll never believe anything I read on the internet again!
To vegas? I have never posted that I fly regularly to vegas. You are reading it incorrectly.I fly regularly to Melbourne.
To vegas? I have never posted that I fly regularly to vegas. You are reading it incorrectly.I fly regularly to Melbourne.
You used to keep all your dollars on you "stuffed" in your pockets so you didnt have to claim it to customs.Don't make me search it and quote it, I remember it clearly, it was like your 3rd post
You used to keep all your dollars on you "stuffed" in your pockets so you didnt have to claim it to customs.Don't make me search it and quote it, I remember it clearly, it was like your 3rd post
Yeah, so? How does that mean I am comming from Vegas?I am unsure if I have to claim a large amount of $ comming from another city.I believe you do if it is over $5000, but I am unsure.If I said vegas (which I can 99% assure that I did not) it was an honest mistake.edit:
I have never declared any money made in poker.When I fly back from melbourne I simpy don't tell them I have it on me.I just keep it in my clothing (in the thousands), and dont say anyting.I don't believe tax is moral or legal at all.
Yeah, so? How does that mean I am comming from Vegas?I am unsure if I have to claim a large amount of $ comming from another city.I believe you do if it is over $5000, but I am unsure.If I said vegas (which I can 99% assure that I did not) it was an honest mistake.edit:
Ok, you win, you have the luxury of caring enough to search.So you are a professional poker then?
Dear Nikki,Why don't girls like boys who play poker? How do I explain to them that it isnot pure gambling, and that there is an element of skill in the game, without sounding whiney?
Step 1: Become a manStep 2: Find a woman that likes money and doesn't care how you earn it as long as it is legalStep 2 is much easier than step 1.
Ok, you win, you have the luxury of caring enough to search.So you are a professional poker then?
ty. yep I have been playing professionally for about 8 months now.The reason I go to crown in melbourne is because Star "shitty" City's poker room (poker corner) is a joke.Crown poker room is the best poker room in australia, DN has said it is one of the best in the world.
Step 1: Become a manStep 2: Find a woman that likes money and doesn't care how you earn it as long as it is legalStep 2 is much easier than step 1.
Isn't part of becoming a man banging a whole load of girls? Therefore wouldnt step 2 basically make me a man?

Dear Nikki (or anyone with any input),Can you think of any reason not to go to San Francisco over July 4th weekend? Me and a very special girl :club: are planning on going. I love the city and have been there before for weeks at a time but mostly for work and never did the wine country. My plan is to arrive Wednesday spend two nights in Napa and then two nights in the city with one of those days possibly shooting down to Santa Cruz for the day. Any suggestions anyone? Modifications to my above plans? Things to do on the 4th? Restaurants (Ive been to and know there are many more gems in SF)? All input much appreciated. I found flights on Virgin America, 2 tickets $772. Never flown them, think theyre new.Thanks.

Dear Nikki (or anyone with any input),Can you think of any reason not to go to San Francisco over July 4th weekend? Me and a very special girl :club: are planning on going. I love the city and have been there before for weeks at a time but mostly for work and never did the wine country. My plan is to arrive Wednesday spend two nights in Napa and then two nights in the city with one of those days possibly shooting down to Santa Cruz for the day. Any suggestions anyone? Modifications to my above plans? Things to do on the 4th? Restaurants (Ive been to and know there are many more gems in SF)? All input much appreciated. I found flights on Virgin America, 2 tickets $772. Never flown them, think theyre new.Thanks.
What would you like info on. I live an hour from there.I would suggest for a hotel in SF use priceline and do union square 4 star. You can usually get one for $70 a night. We do it on occasion for a one night get away.I recomended First Crush to Leftygolfer for his honeymoon, ask him how he liked it once he gets back. Santa Cruz is fun and nice, but dirty do not stay the night there unless you are going to rent a house for a couple of days. (sounds like your not)I am assuming you are going to visit wineries, try and map out the ones you want to see, its easy to waste time driving if you don't know where you are going.PM me if you have specific questions.
Intriguing......where are you going for the weekend ?Or is it just that you will be "tied up" ?
I was at my best friend's mother's funeral in Sacramento.
Hooker. You might end up back with the ex, accidentally, and remember why really, you're probably mostly glad she's the ex.On the other hand, if you pick one up that happens to be an undercover cop, that would be worse than being stuck with the ex.
Dear Nikki,Why don't girls like boys who play poker? How do I explain to them that it isnot pure gambling, and that there is an element of skill in the game, without sounding whiney?
Don't whine at them. If they don't get you, don't try to make them. There will be other girls. Maybe try a hooker in the meantime???
I love SF. Guapo has the good advice on this, though, so I'll defer to him on this one.
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any backstory for this ex g/f issue. Explain the situation?
I recently got back into contact with the only real girlfriend I've ever had. We dated from like 8th grade until we graduated high school, then broke up when I went off to college. We didn't speak for a couple years, but all of a sudden around Thanksgiving she got back in touch, and we wound up banging over the Thanksgiving break. We talked on and off once we went back to our respective school/work lives, and hung out over Christmas break, albeit without any hooking up. We hung out a couple times last weekend, little stuff, bowling with friends and then out to lunch another day. I had intended to take her out over the weekend, but it didn't wind up happening.
I recently got back into contact with the only real girlfriend I've ever had. We dated from like 8th grade until we graduated high school, then broke up when I went off to college. We didn't speak for a couple years, but all of a sudden around Thanksgiving she got back in touch, and we wound up banging over the Thanksgiving break. We talked on and off once we went back to our respective school/work lives, and hung out over Christmas break, albeit without any hooking up. We hung out a couple times last weekend, little stuff, bowling with friends and then out to lunch another day. I had intended to take her out over the weekend, but it didn't wind up happening.
How is this going? Any new developments?