Dear Nikki

This is a post that I think most of you will identify with. It's not a "oh pity me" post, but one I post while laughing. The run of bad cards have hit us all, and here is my night:6 times i've gotten all my chips in preflop with painted pair, lost every one.8 times i've flopped top two, and lost every one.I've not said a bad word in the chat, i've not thrown anything, and i'm not pissed off. i got my chips into the pot good every time, and lost. it's a bad streak. It will turn around.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Nikki,What's the story with online dating? Is it too sketchy to ever work for a normal person? Would it be worth trying? Any experience or friends with experience in this territory?If one were to meet up with somebody, what would be an ideal situation. I would imagine that one would want to go somewhere with an easy escape if things really didn't work out right away. Any thoughts about this in general?-LLY

Dear Nikki,What's the story with online dating? Is it too sketchy to ever work for a normal person? Would it be worth trying? Any experience or friends with experience in this territory?If one were to meet up with somebody, what would be an ideal situation. I would imagine that one would want to go somewhere with an easy escape if things really didn't work out right away. Any thoughts about this in general?-LLY
You don't want no part of that.
There's an element of risk no matter where you meet someone if you want to date them. Bars, school, groups, associations, whatever. What do you really know about the person until you go out.The upside of internet dating is you can actually spend a fair bit of time chatting with someone before you ever meet. I'd say that several hours of chatting is much more revealing of a person than a couple of dates of dinner and a movie.It's all a crapshoot anyways, Internet dating is just a different table to play at.
I'm sorry for my ignorance...GFE?So when you aren't functioning properly, is it after a lot of drinking? Is this with your steady girl, or with random chicks? As for ****ing better when you were younger, how much younger is younger ? Young men (15-21ish) are often lousy in bed. Experience can make up for youthful enthusiasm.Stop worrying about the actual act of intercourse, in any event. Just go in there with the notion that you are going to pleasure the woman thoroughly. Take your time with the foreplay and don't let her rush you. Let her foreplay you right back. Don't hurry. Don't go straight to the nakedness and **** stroking, either. Let some anticipation build. Get her off a couple of times with your mouth or fingers (start gently until she's super hot and bothered) and if you have a wicked hard boner by that time, put it to her. Otherwise, let her take the lead. If you're not hard, at that point, she'll likely feel the need to put her mouth on it and fix your problem. You're like a kicker who has missed field goal. The doubt has crept in. Relax.Also, explore the possibility that it might, just maybe, be medical. Have you been to your doc for a physical in the last year?
GFE = Girlfriend ExperienceUsually after drinking but no so much that I wouldnt be able to jack off. Steady girl. Im 27. So younger was like 22. Love the kicker analogy. Thanks for the advice. As always, just what I needed to hear.Pretty sure its not medical. I get hard ons regularly, I think its mental.
I think it can work. Jeff's advice about many hours of chatting is good. Also, your plan to go somewhere neutral with an easy escape is key. Always arrange you transportation separately. I think it's about as dangerous as meeting someone at a bar, really. Unless your dates come with references, there's always a risk. If she asks for money, run far far away. I know some folks who have met online and crashed and burned and some who have gone on to marry and everything in between. The trouble if you hit it off with someone will likely be managing a long distance relationship.Good luck.
You don't want no part of that.
RUDE.Clearly the best approach is to pick someone from FCP and have them come stay with you for a week. Then pressure them into making out with you until Stockholm Syndrome sets in and they are no longer disgusted by you.
RUDE.Clearly the best approach is to pick someone from FCP and have them come stay with you for a week. Then pressure them into making out with you until Stockholm Syndrome sets in and they are no longer disgusted by you.
dying to know who was the kidnapper and who was the kidnappee in this little scenario. either seems plausible.
Well, since that already happened to the only available female on this site, I'm thinking I may not be able to pull it off.
Bump cause I wanna hear her answer to this one and she seems to have missed it.
I think age difference can be a big issue in some relationships and no issue at all in others. One of my best friends married a man 12 years older than she when she was 24 and there was really no issue at all. All marriages have issues, but in their case, age isn't one of them. I often forget there is such a large gap. My mother and step-father are 9 years apart and it's never been a problem. On the other hand, I know of a relationship (I won't say whom to be polite) where the wife is a good bit younger than the husband and I think it led to some strife early in the relationship due to lack of maturity. That seems to have passed now. Girls in their late teens and early 20s are often volatile creatures. Boys in this age group are often just that, boys. Now once both parties pass 30, the age difference issue seems to really become a non-issue in most relationships. Also, some young adults really are mature (I know many of this type) and some people above 30 really haven't grown up all the way, yet (I know lots of these type too, BRAD!

I'm kidding, you know I love you!

)I guess what I'm saying, after all of that is you must evaluate the age difference and it's effects on a relationship on a case by case basis. It can work or it can go down in flames just like any relationship. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that things may work with a very young person because she's hot and gives fantastic head. Be honest.

Girls in their late teens and early 20s are often volatile creatures. Boys in this age group are often just that, boys. Now once both parties pass 30, the age difference issue seems to really become a non-issue in most relationships. Also, some young adults really are mature (I know many of this type) and some people above 30 really haven't grown up all the way, yet (I know lots of these type too, BRAD!

I'm kidding, you know I love you!

)

WHAT?!!!!????
Stop worrying about the actual act of intercourse, in any event. Just go in there with the notion that you are going to pleasure the woman thoroughly. Take your time with the foreplay and don't let her rush you. Let her foreplay you right back. Don't hurry. Don't go straight to the nakedness and **** stroking, either. Let some anticipation build. Get her off a couple of times with your mouth or fingers (start gently until she's super hot and bothered) and if you have a wicked hard boner by that time, put it to her. Otherwise, let her take the lead. If you're not hard, at that point, she'll likely feel the need to put her mouth on it and fix your problem. You're like a kicker who has missed field goal. The doubt has crept in. Relax.Also, explore the possibility that it might, just maybe, be medical. Have you been to your doc for a physical in the last year?
See, this is the "danger" of generic advice. On the surface, I'd agree with Senorita Nik, but currently, I'm occasionally banging a girl that is ok with the oral, admits that I'm very good at it (/brag) but would much rather just take a good hard pounding. She prefers the sex, hard, dirty and fast over a prolonged oral foreplay. Obviously, I likes the foreplay, so it's kind of a struggle, but yeah, talk to the girl, try to be open and observant, and go in with an open mind and no real gameplan. Play it by feel. Yeah, I feel super gay now.
See, this is the "danger" of generic advice. On the surface, I'd agree with Senorita Nik, but currently, I'm occasionally banging a girl that is ok with the oral, admits that I'm very good at it (/brag) but would much rather just take a good hard pounding. She prefers the sex, hard, dirty and fast over a prolonged oral foreplay. Obviously, I likes the foreplay, so it's kind of a struggle, but yeah, talk to the girl, try to be open and observant, and go in with an open mind and no real gameplan. Play it by feel. Yeah, I feel super gay now.
Obviously, all my advice is a suggestion based on the information I'm given. You are super gay.

Dear Nikki,A friend of mine has a very pregnant wife and he has not been able to "Take the FLower". He now is looking at prolonged period of time without the "Flower". In the past few years he made the mistake of going through a ritualistic cermenoy the forbids him from going to nurseries or botanical gardens. Besides looking at mister SpecBrads thread for inspiration, can you make any other suggestions.A concerned Amigo,Jefe

Dear Nikki,A friend of mine has a very pregnant wife and he has not been able to "Take the FLower". He now is looking at prolonged period of time without the "Flower". In the past few years he made the mistake of going through a ritualistic cermenoy the forbids him from going to nurseries or botanical gardens. Besides looking at mister SpecBrads thread for inspiration, can you make any other suggestions.A concerned Amigo,Jefe
Is she on doctor's orders to protect her flower from molestation or does she just want your friend to stay away?I realize that she will be keeping her flower in seclusion following the birth. Until the doc gives her the go ahead, your "friend" will have to wait. That shouldn't preclude sex before the birth, though. See above question.
Is she on doctor's orders to protect her flower from molestation or does she just want your friend to stay away?I realize that she will be keeping her flower in seclusion following the birth. Until the doc gives her the go ahead, your "friend" will have to wait. That shouldn't preclude sex before the birth, though. See above question.
From what I understand, the sex has been less and less frequent. But afterwards there is a six week wait period or so.What should my friend do nowin the meantimeand once she is physically able to againJefe