Dear Nikki

siigh...I work with her on Friday next...thats he last day ther then too :club:
Hmmm. Is there some reason you could find to stop in work on a night she's in there that doesn't look like a reason to specifically see her? Then you could say hello and see how she responds.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Is there some reason you could find to stop in work on a night she's in there that doesn't look like a reason to specifically see her? Then you could say hello and see how she responds.
i work tomorrow w/o her...then she works on wdnesday..im off thenso ill say i think i forgot my coat or something
i work tomorrow w/o her...then she works on wdnesday..im off thenso ill say i think i forgot my coat or something
Good plan. Now stay relaxed and don't hover too much if she doesn't respond.

Nikki,I've been having lady problems as of late. Do you know of any hot-looking women that will be in the Greater Nashville Area on or around August 3-5? Thanks,Looking To Bust A Nut In Someone's Mouth

Nikki,I've been having lady problems as of late. Do you know of any hot-looking women that will be in the Greater Nashville Area on or around August 3-5? Thanks,Looking To Bust A Nut In Someone's Mouth
Dear Bust A Nut,I have a plan. Come to Indy and we'll drive down to Nashville where we'll meet up with a bunch of friends, including the Norm, and we'll take over a bar somewhere. Once there, I will try to hook you up with random hot chicks. Sound like fun?
Dear Nikki, If someone u didn't like to lie to asked u Have u done dirty things in a cementary, where would u draw the line at "dirty"Angel
Hmmmm....dirty...Doing it on an actual grave-dirtyThreesome or more in the serenity garden-dirtyEating anus while perched on a tomb-dirtyJilling off to epitaphs-dirtyI suppose you could justify regular sex or head as "not dirty". I don't find them to be particularly dirty.
Hmmmm....dirty...Doing it on an actual grave-dirtyThreesome or more in the serenity garden-dirtyEating anus while perched on a tomb-dirtyJilling off to epitaphs-dirtyI suppose you could justify regular sex or head as "not dirty". I don't find them to be particularly dirty.
Oh sweet Jesus.. Im not sure if I should laugh or go say 10 Hail Mary's.
Oh sweet Jesus.. Im not sure if I should laugh or go say 10 Hail Mary's.
Yeah, I suppose God doesn't count the Hail Mary's if you're laughing while saying them.
Yeah, I suppose God doesn't count the Hail Mary's if you're laughing while saying them.
At this point, I dont think God has alot of faith in me right now anyway.
At this point, I dont think God has alot of faith in me right now anyway.
You Catholics are always down on yourselves. Besides, it should be the other way around, I suppose. You okay, darlin'?
You Catholics are always down on yourselves. Besides, it should be the other way around, I suppose. You okay, darlin'?
Im ok. Nothing I cant handle, but thanks for asking.
Im ok. Nothing I cant handle, but thanks for asking.
Okay babe. Go take a bubblebath and get some sleep.
Ok…inquiring minds wanted to know
Since you don't have to lie to me, what did you do in a graveyard?I promise not to tell J.
I've been wondering this myself.

hiok....so Aj has been distant this weekend when i was in Buffalo. We talked Friday night and everythin was kool. Since then she was kinda distant..u remmeber my posts right? Anyways. We worked tongiht together. She was back to her normal self. She said she was sorry she was kinda out of it...and that they had a couple family issues they had to deal with. (I didnt inquire as to what). Anywasy...I left some flowers in her car for her grad and saying I had a grwat time last week. I got off at 10...she was closing....meaning she gets out by 11/11:30 at the lateastyeah...so she hasnt called or anytihg yetim confused and worriedw/e....what should i thinkk now?

hiok....so Aj has been distant this weekend when i was in Buffalo. We talked Friday night and everythin was kool. Since then she was kinda distant..u remmeber my posts right? Anyways. We worked tongiht together. She was back to her normal self. She said she was sorry she was kinda out of it...and that they had a couple family issues they had to deal with. (I didnt inquire as to what). Anywasy...I left some flowers in her car for her grad and saying I had a grwat time last week. I got off at 10...she was closing....meaning she gets out by 11/11:30 at the lateastyeah...so she hasnt called or anytihg yetim confused and worriedw/e....what should i thinkk now?
I'm a little stumped, too if everything was fine during work. Hmmm...