Rumor Regarding Chexx Inc.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...part=1&vc=1This is of course all rumor, but it looks like another potential blow to online poker. For those of us with $ tied up at poker sites (stupidly), will we ever see our $?I've tried to remain optimistic about this whole situation but it seems like things get worse daily. The games have been absolutely horrible since the Neteller debacle, there is no potential way to get $ out of Neteller, and now its literally looking like there will be no way to get $ out of a poker site either. so depressed
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would do whatever possible and take all money off of poker sites by whatever means necessary. Neteller, sucks that people have money tied up there, but at the same time its not like this was completely out of the blue, the law was passed and we all knew to some degree that we were taking a chance. I think the thing that is the most frustrating is that the US gov't did'nt come out and make it that clear what was going to happen and almost every site still in the market said that everything was fine and pushed netteller and other methods without making any warnings. Netteller also should have given some notice before dropping all US customers. So I am really sympathetic to people caught up in this right now.At this point I understand if people are worried, but after the happenings of late if people are losing money because it was tied up on a site/3rd party then it really is your own fault, if you are willing to leave your money in limbo after this whole debacle than you should expect and understand the consequences.

Move (back) to Canada?
or vegas, or LA, or... asldkhfakjsrthiouw4trhiouw4ht9o4ht9o4h8jewt89hjt49ot4g0oejtgf0ojseriously though, are there any games near ottawa? my girlfriend and i are thinking of moving there at the end of the summer.
Well I would do whatever possible and take all money off of poker sites by whatever means necessary. Neteller, sucks that people have money tied up there, but at the same time its not like this was completely out of the blue, the law was passed and we all knew to some degree that we were taking a chance. I think the thing that is the most frustrating is that the US gov't did'nt come out and make it that clear what was going to happen and almost every site still in the market said that everything was fine and pushed netteller and other methods without making any warnings. Netteller also should have given some notice before dropping all US customers. So I am really sympathetic to people caught up in this right now.At this point I understand if people are worried, but after the happenings of late if people are losing money because it was tied up on a site/3rd party then it really is your own fault, if you are willing to leave your money in limbo after this whole debacle than you should expect and understand the consequences.
You're one of those people at a funeral who say... "So yeah dying, that's gotta suck, I'm glad I'm alive... wheeeew".

Yes I understand we are all morons and such for having $ in poker sites or Neteller, etc.etc.The fact is that some of us play for a living and need to keep a certain amount of $ online to comfortably play/scout potential games. I made this post to try and see responses about potential withdrawl methods, and to make this rumor public knowledge to some of the pros who frequent this forum. Enough with the "you deserve it, I don't feel sorry for you" posts.

so depressed
Nat told me to P2P all my money out of Neteller before they shut those down...I was going to be patient, but I tend to listen when someone of his intelligence and knowledge of the industry tells me to do something. :club:
Nat told me to P2P all my money out of Neteller before they shut those down...I was going to be patient, but I tend to listen when someone of his intelligence and knowledge of the industry tells me to do something. :club:
I dont think P2Ps are disabled are they?
Yes I understand we are all morons and such for having $ in poker sites or Neteller, etc.etc.The fact is that some of us play for a living and need to keep a certain amount of $ online to comfortably play/scout potential games. I made this post to try and see responses about potential withdrawl methods, and to make this rumor public knowledge to some of the pros who frequent this forum. Enough with the "you deserve it, I don't feel sorry for you" posts.
as far as i know, epassporte is still a go. i just verified my bank with them yesterday (though the process took about 2 wks), and i THINK everyone can still get money off that way.
seriously, **** me. if this happens, how the hell do we get our mobneys?
Well hopefully another check processor steps up to the plate. To my knowledge Chexx inc. was the biggest processor for these sites, so they probably received heat from the US govt. regarding the "L" word.I guess we will have to fly to Costa Rica or some ****
I dont think P2Ps are disabled are they?
There were rumors starting that Neteller was going to shut them down in compliance with the DOJ, since it looks so much like money laundering. Who the f knows with all these rumors swirling...
P2P w/someone in Canada/non US entity?
As soon as I saw the title, I said "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck . Fedex delivered my Chexx inc. check about an hour ago. If the bank rejects it, I'm going to have a breakdown.
I think you should be fine, as long as you deposit it before the 2nd of Feb.
as far as i know, epassporte is still a go. i just verified my bank with them yesterday (though the process took about 2 wks), and i THINK everyone can still get money off that way.
Yea, I still haven't received my deposit from them. To be honest I was kind of confused with their whole setup. Do I have to load $ onto a Visa card when I withdraw? Also, it seemed to me that their withdraw limits were vvv low? (500)
Yea, I still haven't received my deposit from them. To be honest I was kind of confused with their whole setup. Do I have to load $ onto a Visa card when I withdraw? Also, it seemed to me that their withdraw limits were vvv low? (500)
yeah, super low withdrawal limits, but i THINK you can do the max every day. i haven't switched my w/d method from stars over to them yet so i haven't tested everything out, but as far as i can tell, everything works via bank account but is really, really slow.
I haven't received mine yet either. Nor a response to either of my 2 emails.They basically lost my business before they ever got it. But we'll see if they ever get around to it.
As soon as I saw the title, I said "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck . Fedex delivered my Chexx inc. check about an hour ago. If the bank rejects it, I'm going to have a breakdown.
That shouldn't be a problem. I'm assuming as long as you have the check in your hands by Feb.2, there shouldn't be an issue. (but who the **** knows) Again, we must remember this is just a rumor on an internet forum, but unfortunately they are usually true.
I haven't received mine yet either. Nor a response to either of my 2 emails.They basically lost my business before they ever got it. But we'll see if they ever get around to it.
it took me about 2 weeks to have my verification deposits show up, if that helps. it also takes "seven business days" to make any bank deposits/withdrawals according to their site. but if that's how it goes down, that's how it goes down. i don't know of anything else right now.