Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner

The thread hijacking has become abusive. Even ordinary posts are getting this food treatment from a few tools who like to hear themselves talk. I understand that you are very witty (to yourselves), but it isn't funny.Just because you're bored doesn't mean you have to reply to every thread. If you object to a thread's inanity, you can just ignore it. Contributing to the increasingly-problematic SNR here is not helping anything. The hijacks are much worse for the forums than the posts you mock.I know I'm not a 20,000 post +1 junkie, so I automatically lack credibility around here, so I expect that you won't be able to resist your infantile urges to gleefully spam this post too. Sad, really. Maybe your child-like contrariness will cause you to refrain from spaming the thread, just to prove me wrong.So, bring on the "No new topics" button, the red bucket, the oh-so-witty observations about your dietary regime. We're all very interested. No, really, we're not. Eventually, you can all just sit around and emulate Onan together, while all the new members and actual poker content drifts to other forums. Thank you for listening. I'm going to have some peanut-butter toast now.

Caron Butler better be an all-star selection. He has earned it. Wiz beat the Pistons twice in 1 week.HIBACHI!

The thread hijacking has become abusive. Even ordinary posts are getting this food treatment from a few tools who like to hear themselves talk. I understand that you are very witty (to yourselves), but it isn't funny.Just because you're bored doesn't mean you have to reply to every thread. If you object to a thread's inanity, you can just ignore it. Contributing to the increasingly-problematic SNR here is not helping anything. The hijacks are much worse for the forums than the posts you mock.I know I'm not a 20,000 post +1 junkie, so I automatically lack credibility around here, so I expect that you won't be able to resist your infantile urges to gleefully spam this post too. Sad, really. Maybe your child-like contrariness will cause you to refrain from spaming the thread, just to prove me wrong.So, bring on the "No new topics" button, the red bucket, the oh-so-witty observations about your dietary regime. We're all very interested. No, really, we're not. Eventually, you can all just sit around and emulate Onan together, while all the new members and actual poker content drifts to other forums. Thank you for listening. I'm going to have some peanut-butter toast now.
Call me crazy but I like peanut-butter and jam on the same piece of toast. :club: sorry could'nt help myself

So....what kind of Peanut Butter?Seriously though, there are Strat forums as well with a lot of good content for anyone to learn from.You won't find food talk in there.But in general, when someone posts a raving bad beat story, or a thread about Phil Ivey's golf game for the 300th time, you are probably going to hear about the food.

i just put a chicken deluxe pizza in the oven for my lunch and dinner while im at work. it looks delish. all it is is cheese, grilled chicken, green and red peppers and onions. was on sale at the grocery store i work at for 4.97 when its usuall 6.99 so it was a steal

OP, I understand what you're saying, but like Sublime said... when somebody posts a bad beat (that 9 times out of 10 isn't really a bad beat). It does absolutely nothing for the forum. I know people need to vent, but that's what close friends are for, not the entire community. I'm not a search function nazi either, because I know that the search function here is actually rather limited. So when somebody posts a redundant thread, I don't jump on them. But when they post a duplicate of a thread that is still on the 1st page? I'm sorry, but I'm gonna goof off in their thread. Honestly, thank you for wanting the forum to be a better place. I am all about that. But it needs to be a fun place too. General is the petting zoo of this forum. Imagine it as a bar room with all of us sitting around talking (imagine this) general poker BS. If a couple of us want to talk serious strategy... we go off into a corner and talk. (the strat forum)

OP, I understand what you're saying, but like Sublime said... when somebody posts a bad beat (that 9 times out of 10 isn't really a bad beat). It does absolutely nothing for the forum. I know people need to vent, but that's what close friends are for, not the entire community. I'm not a search function nazi either, because I know that the search function here is actually rather limited. So when somebody posts a redundant thread, I don't jump on them. But when they post a duplicate of a thread that is still on the 1st page? I'm sorry, but I'm gonna goof off in their thread. Honestly, thank you for wanting the forum to be a better place. I am all about that. But it needs to be a fun place too. General is the petting zoo of this forum. Imagine it as a bar room with all of us sitting around talking (imagine this) general poker BS. If a couple of us want to talk serious strategy... we go off into a corner and talk. (the strat forum)
Good point. Good food. Great people.LOCK 'ER UP!
The thread hijacking has become abusive. Even ordinary posts are getting this food treatment from a few tools who like to hear themselves talk. I understand that you are very witty (to yourselves), but it isn't funny.Just because you're bored doesn't mean you have to reply to every thread. If you object to a thread's inanity, you can just ignore it. Contributing to the increasingly-problematic SNR here is not helping anything. The hijacks are much worse for the forums than the posts you mock.
QFTIt has gotten abusive. I understand the desire, but guys, but all things in moderation. Some interesting threads have been ruined. Enough already.

Just to point out for the original poster, in a serious manner, there are 26 threads on the front page. Unless I counted too quick.22 of them have no mention of food.4 of them have been hijacked, and mention food.Look at the original content of the 22 vs the 4.

Just to point out for the original poster, in a serious manner, there are 26 threads on the front page. Unless I counted too quick.22 of them have no mention of food.4 of them have been hijacked, and mention food.Look at the original content of the 22 vs the 4.
Excellent research.

I agree with the OP and if it continues you'll force us to take action.I hate having to waste my time deleting posts. If you think a thread or topic is stupid just ignore it.

what are you F'en Rachel Ray... grow a sack son.
I wish I was doing her.
... Imagine it as a bar room with all of us sitting around talking (imagine this) general poker BS. If a couple of us want to talk serious strategy... we go off into a corner and talk. (the strat forum)
Imagine it as a shabby, snobby clique where the smart-*** kids stand in the corner making rude and way-too-inside comments to and about everyone else in class. There's an analogy that works for me.