Bad Players On-line Make Me Sick...

I was at a cash table playing $0.50/1.00 blinds. I got about $48 and have been on a cold deck for about 25 mins. there is a guy who is crazy aggressive on the table. One minute he has $50 the next he has $100 then $50 again. Im on the button with QQ, BB raises $2.50, crazy player re-raises to $3.75, I then re-raise to $15.00 to finish it off there. BB folds & crazy guy waits ages then calls. Flop is 7,3,K.. I push all in & he calls. He had K5.With hindsight it sounds like a loose push from me but this guy had been playing sooo loose that I genuinly thought he had 44 or A 10 or some other rag hand Ace.Whenever I get my bankroll going nicely something like this happens & I find it so disheartening!!!

You seem to be playing w/ scared money first of all.. Immagine if you were like most good players and always reloaded to a full buyin. Then you would have lost another $50.Don't be outdrawn next time.. Don't put your money in drawing to 2 outs. Good luck next time. "bad beat", but I prefer these type of players at my tables all day.

I'm drinking some Tahitian Treat right now. Yum!
Wow. I haven't had that in awhile. You know what else I haven't had in awhile...bigleaguejk6.gifBut seriously, to the OP. Wouldn't you love that guy to be at your table when you pick up AA? How sweet would it be for him to call you're all-in with just TPWK? Trust me, you want that guy at your table.

I am curious what people really think.He has 15 in, the pot should be around 35$. That leaves him with 33 dollars.One over should he put out a bet of 20 then fold 13?check and fold to a big bet because of one over?I don't necessarily think he is behind most of the time here.Does someone want to answer with a real analysis?Maybe not but, but I thinkit is an intersting decision on how it is to be played against a maniac.

Yes these instances are frustrating, and I prefer to be pushing the action at the table.HOWEVER I loooooove being lucky enough to find a table with this guy at it. In fact when you are at this table next time look at the waiting list. There will usually be 10 people in line praying that you do not bust him before they get their turn.

That was a good play on your part I think. He did call with a 5 kicker. Just don't worry about that, he's a fish.I also have to vent. Last night, I was playing crazy, LAG, and I was allowing people to re-raise me and push me out of pots on purpose. I wanted to be labeled as "soft." I played .50/1 and had about 75 behind me. Picked up pocket 9's on the button, no limpers behind me and raised it up to 3.50. I get called by the BB. $7.50 in the pot. Flop is 6-7-8 rainbow. Great flop for me. BB checks to me and I bet 5. I wanted to seem like I was just trying to steal with AK. He calls. $17.50 in the pot. Turn is a offsuit 2. Another beautiful card for me, right? I bet $15. Thought about shoving but he could have easily been playing 6-7 or 7-8. He calls. I know realize he has an open ended draw that he hopes to bust me on. I didn't think he had a 5, more likely a 9. So, their us 37.50 in the pot. The river is a 9, giving me a set, but also putting a 4 card straight on the board. I check, how could that card really have helped him? I thought he was a decent player, so he couldn't have been playing a 5. Just too donkish for that level. He bet's $20. I think, then call. Any ideas of what he had? He had 10-8. I was pissed. He had 4 outs. Two 9's, two 8's. 16% on the flop and he is donky calling with 2.5-1 odds on the flop, 2.2 - 1 on the turn, which he was 8%. Should have been getting atleast 12.5-1 in order to be calling. Then spikes a 4 outer. WTF are people thinking? I realize he had a decent drawing hand, but he didn't even think that he was beat for a second. I had a monster hand on the flop. WTF. Please critique my play. Tell me I did something wrong. I need something to cheer me up.

I am curious what people really think.He has 15 in, the pot should be around 35$. That leaves him with 33 dollars.One over should he put out a bet of 20 then fold 13?check and fold to a big bet because of one over?I don't necessarily think he is behind most of the time here.Does someone want to answer with a real analysis?Maybe not but, but I thinkit is an intersting decision on how it is to be played against a maniac.
Thanks for the reply's guy's.. I understand a few on this forum are going to be a lot more advanced than me & are critiqing my play by insinuating I'm a bad playing critisising another bad player but I dont see it that way. I play solid poker with a few moves thrown in when I get the chance and I generally win more often than I lose...but I refuse to be pushed around by an idiot who is going to lose his money sooner rather than later. As far as Im concerned, I want to be at a table with him again & get in a better situation next time to bust him.I once heard Doyle Brunson say QQ is the hand he has seen more people bust out with than any other.... Would I do the same again with one over card? who knows!

1 pair is not the nuts, especially with the overcard on the board. You lost to a very wide range of hands there. If you are going to risk your entire br on this hand......you fit the bill of bad online poker player. There is no way you should be playing that limit with your br.

1 pair is not the nuts, especially with the overcard on the board. You lost to a very wide range of hands there. If you are going to risk your entire br on this hand......you fit the bill of bad online poker player. There is no way you should be playing that limit with your br.
My entire bakroll was not at risk.. my br is about 5 times the buy in of $50. I know what you are saying about the bad decision to push with it & I agree, but the circumstances of this guy's play made me make a decision I wouldn't normally consider to a tighter player.. this guy was a lunatic rasing **** with Q9, 75, & various simular hands.I just needed to vent thats all..
My entire bakroll was not at risk.. my br is about 5 times the buy in of $50. I know what you are saying about the bad decision to push with it & I agree, but the circumstances of this guy's play made me make a decision I wouldn't normally consider to a tighter player.. this guy was a lunatic rasing **** with Q9, 75, & various simular hands.I just needed to vent thats all..
The buy in is usually $100 at your limits. You must have bought in for the min.

If this was a major hit to your bankroll, then your playing too high. But I think we've covered that. In the situation you were in, I don't see any other way to play it. If the villain was a good player, then an over might scare me, but if he's been all over the place, then you have to do what ya did. Somebody mentioned a pair isn't the nuts, let's tell that to the other guy also. Better yet don't. BTW OP what was his s/n? I need some more people on my buddy list. :club:

Criag, I always liked to keep 20 buy in's in reserve for whatever game I am playing. That way getting stacked for a buyin is no big deal and I could always play my game and never really worry or be concerned.
OP, clearly the donk didn't respek your raise. Solution? Move up to higher stakes.
Oh man, I meant to say something about that too. But that's your joke so I guess it's better that you delivered it.LOL The villain was playing by "feel", screw the math.
Oh man, I meant to say something about that too. But that's your joke so I guess it's better that you delivered it.LOL The villain was playing by "feel", screw the math.
Speaking of respecting raises, I flopped an OESF draw at a $1000 table last night. I had 1700 in front of me, and get it all in against a guy who calls my all in of $1000 on a board of 76K 2 hearts with 44. I had 98 2 hearts. So I have 9 hearts, 8 str8 cards, and 6 pair cards. 23 outs. And hit none. Man, I need to stop getting drunk and blowing a sizable portion of my roll.