Troyomac Owns Orly? Ft $109 On Stars Cl

Gl Troy.Your doing great this far. I unfortunately busted 19th, (AQ < AJ on the river) and only really sat with about 3 of the remaining players earlier.No real read on spearemen2.Kamododragon seems to possibly raise a bit more, but still fairly solid.Kolobokk seems to switch his game up well from tight to raising more often, and back. Played very solid, seemed to mostly raise better hands.

Gl Troy.Your doing great this far. I unfortunately busted 19th, (AQ < AJ on the river) and only really sat with about 3 of the remaining players earlier.No real read on spearemen2.Kamododragon seems to possibly raise a bit more, but still fairly solid.Kolobokk seems to switch his game up well from tight to raising more often, and back. Played very solid, seemed to mostly raise better hands.
tifa/aeris?
Troymac what did you have on that hand were you raise 40,000 and the guy repoped you all in?
J3 offsuit. I was going for the squeeze play, trying to take the pot away from those weak guys. kamodadragon played wicked good though, don't be surprised to see him crushing these tourneys soon.Thanks for rails everyone...my mom was watching and was impressed that I have so many internet friends LOL
J3 offsuit. I was going for the squeeze play, trying to take the pot away from those weak guys. kamodadragon played wicked good though, don't be surprised to see him crushing these tourneys soon.Thanks for rails everyone...my mom was watching and was impressed that I have so many internet friends LOL
You still haven't posted a pic of that slightly used couch you got from your grandma. just a friendly reminder
why is ur mom up at 3 in the monring
You still haven't posted a pic of that slightly used couch you got from your grandma. just a friendly reminder
ohh yeah...I've been meaning to do that...soon it will happen.
why is ur mom up at 3 in the monring
why wouldn't she be?