Guy Swims To Bottom Of Shark Tank For 5k

Taken from the "Ship it Holla Balla" blog:I recently returned from living like a balla at Atlantis with Apathy, Durr, Fireyjustice, and Shannon “TV” Star Shorr. One night as we finished up 8 tabling and drinking in the Atlantis lobby we headed out to a shark tank, with a drunk 16 year old and another 2+2er named Harry (sorry bro I forgot your 2+2 name). We have been doing ridiculous prop bets the whole trip and have had an ongoing offer to pay someone 5k (put up by Durrr) to jump into a tank of scary, fast sharks.(For those of you famalir with Alantais this is the shark tank that has the tube ride going through the middle of it.) Anyways, after the drunk girl almost gets eaten by a shark, said 2+2er gets ready to jump in and touch the bottom for 5k. After about 20 minutes, he jumps in and touches the bottom when no sharks are nearby. It was scary. He survives. Durrr pays him 5k in cash, but he decides instead to get it shipped on UB and make a sick run at 50/100. So without further ado the hand.5 hand. Hero’s 2nd hand.Effective stacks: 5k.Reads: Matusow is a huge donkey, other name pro is huge winner.Dealt to hero: AQoCO+1LAG pro.CO is Mastow.Button and BB are unkown.UTG opens to 350, UTG+1 calls. Button calls. Hero Shoves for 5k.Standard?Results:UTG folds. Mastow tanks and calls with 22. 22 Holds up for the win and Matsow says, “smelled like AQ”.Hilarious.Morale of the story, don’t risk your life for 5k then get pwned by Matusow. ---------------------------------

Taken from the "Ship it Holla Balla" blog:I recently returned from living like a balla at Atlantis with Apathy, Durr, Fireyjustice, and Shannon “TV” Star Shorr. One night as we finished up 8 tabling and drinking in the Atlantis lobby we headed out to a shark tank, with a drunk 16 year old and another 2+2er named Harry (sorry bro I forgot your 2+2 name). We have been doing ridiculous prop bets the whole trip and have had an ongoing offer to pay someone 5k (put up by Durrr) to jump into a tank of scary, fast sharks.
Find out how much he wants for the wonder bread thing.
Taken from the "Ship it Holla Balla" blog:I recently returned from living like a balla at Atlantis with Apathy, Durr, Fireyjustice, and Shannon “TV” Star Shorr. One night as we finished up 8 tabling and drinking in the Atlantis lobby we headed out to a shark tank, with a drunk 16 year old and another 2+2er named Harry (sorry bro I forgot your 2+2 name). We have been doing ridiculous prop bets the whole trip and have had an ongoing offer to pay someone 5k (put up by Durrr) to jump into a tank of scary, fast sharks.(For those of you famalir with Alantais this is the shark tank that has the tube ride going through the middle of it.) Anyways, after the drunk girl almost gets eaten by a shark, said 2+2er gets ready to jump in and touch the bottom for 5k. After about 20 minutes, he jumps in and touches the bottom when no sharks are nearby. It was scary. He survives. Durrr pays him 5k in cash, but he decides instead to get it shipped on UB and make a sick run at 50/100. So without further ado the hand.5 hand. Hero’s 2nd hand.Effective stacks: 5k.Reads: Matusow is a huge donkey, other name pro is huge winner.Dealt to hero: AQoCO+1LAG pro.CO is Mastow.Button and BB are unkown.UTG opens to 350, UTG+1 calls. Button calls. Hero Shoves for 5k.Standard?Results:UTG folds. Mastow tanks and calls with 22. 22 Holds up for the win and Matsow says, “smelled like AQ”.Hilarious.Morale of the story, don’t risk your life for 5k then get pwned by Matusow. ---------------------------------
Doesn't Matusow play at Full Tilt?????
Doesn't Matusow play at Full Tilt?????
matusow will play wherever someone will stake him. last week he(mrpokejoke) was multitabling 25/50nl on stars and was sitting at 200/400nl but no one was playing him there.

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard, but I don't think it is true, mainly because I have heard the AQ vs Matusow's 22 before. Admittedly, this is the first time I've heard about it with sharks.

when crazymarco got wasted the first night this year he was gonna do it for $1k, the sharks aren't nearly as scary as the huge fcking stingrays, we then all realized how dumb it'd be to pay him to do it....how bad would u feel if u pay someone 5k and they get irwined by some 10 foot stingray?

when crazymarco got wasted the first night this year he was gonna do it for $1k, the sharks aren't nearly as scary as the huge fcking stingrays, we then all realized how dumb it'd be to pay him to do it....how bad would u feel if u pay someone 5k and they get irwined by some 10 foot stingray?
lol @ irwined