O&a And Rogan

Having listened to both... uh, no. Don & Mike were on in Dallas for about 9 months and... it didn't work. They also tried them in New York a couple times and... it didn't work.

FACT = Opie and Anthony Drool - Don & Mike Rule
Yea !! For You. You have a show that will let you plug your cross-dresser has-been comedy. Congrats, they do have the demo your aiming for!!See everyone wins. Well except for Don's cat- Poor Poor Girl!!!! Guess you gotta check them back tires before heading out to do afternoon drive.
Deeeeerect link:http://www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=...p;article=53710See? Everything could be copacetic, even if Daniel don't think Rogan is funny.
Well from my original posting, I did say I had missed the Commerce interview, but commented on how it was probably blown out of proportion and can be easily fixed by...But actually being a Joe Rogan fan also and knowing how he isn't a BS'er at all and confronts every and any issue upfront. His blog is well written and straight forward and on top of all things- PROOF. His blogs always have links and proof of issues he has. You have to respect that.So now that I've heard the entire interview, and indeed know that all that was said was about an EX-GIRLFRIEND and hypothetical situations that can and do happen with guys during break-ups. And Joe Rogan did his job to be funny on XM (UNCUT SHOCK JOCK RADIO) and complimented the hell out of Daniel throughout the interview. Granted that humor may not be Dan's cup of tea, but they only used his (At that time experience with an ex-girlfriend) as a segway to some guy relationship talk.He may not like his humor, but he wasn't attacked in any way. I'd have to write this one up as just a DN misunderstanding- talk to the guys- bury the hatchet and get yourself some plugs. As far as the rest of the FCP board community talking trash about O&A and Rogan, they were uninformed and talking bad about people who did nothing to Daniel or his wife. I think that's all that has to be said- The ball is really in Daniel's court to be straight up with those guys and set things right. If anyone wants to listen to O&A on the web on XM channel 202 and really hear how straight up funny the show is, then they can e-mail me and I will hook them up. They run the show 16 of 24 hours a day. "Best Of" on Weekends. RegardsAvionicZ

I agree with one of the posters that Joe Rogan Stand Up vs. all the other stuff he has done are two different things, almost Bob Sagatish, not that Rogan has the clean image as Sagat but both try to be too dirty and offensive and it just comes off as forced and awkward. I loved Rogan on the Chappele SHow with Tyrone the Crack head.Also, Joe Rogan has a standing offer to fight Wesley Snipes in a UFC style bought. I really hope this happens, since Snipes thinks he is a ninja now and a black belt in multiple martial arts. Rogan is a grappler and would kill him in a fight, and has pretty much said any time any place. I think Snipes is holding it up becasue he realized he has never really fought in that scenario before.