1$-20,000$, Who Did It?

I was just wondering who it was from team full tilt who ran teh 1 buck up to 20,000 in like 3 months i think it was either eric seidel or chris ferguson but i cant remember or find anything on it.lemme know pls.

I was just wondering who it was from team full tilt who ran teh 1 buck up to 20,000 in like 3 months i think it was either eric seidel or chris ferguson but i cant remember or find anything on it.lemme know pls.
check if bluff magazine has a website and if that webiste has a backlog of old issues. i think i remember reading about it in there.the strat is easy: buy short, which should be 5% of your current bankroll (i.e. buy in for $10 in a $50 max buy-in game w/ a bankroll of $200), wait for AA or KK, when you get one shove preflop. when you double up leave the table, repeat.it's just optimal game theory.
check if bluff magazine has a website and if that webiste has a backlog of old issues. i think i remember reading about it in there.the strat is easy: buy short, which should be 5% of your current bankroll (i.e. buy in for $10 in a $50 max buy-in game w/ a bankroll of $200), wait for AA or KK, when you get one shove preflop. when you double up leave the table, repeat.it's just optimal game theory.
If blinds didn't exist..
If blinds didn't exist..
do you mean that it's not optimal? i don't mean that this is the optimal (best way) way to play, i mean "optimal" in a strictly game theory sense.i don't want to explain it too much further because IMO this type of play signifigantly ruins the play of poker. the short stacks now prevalent (sp?) in online PLO has nearly destroyed the game at limits below $200 amx buy-in.but it is optimal in a game thoery sense as it can't be exploited.
Kind of sounds like the Smasharoo-strategy... :club:
I thought he turned $0 into $20,000. He started out playing freerolls
No, it was a dollar. He actually went busto with the first one, because he thought that omaha (/8 I think) was the way to go. Then he went NL Hold Em.

there was an article in Bluff (Europe?) a while back around xmas.Annie Duke deposited $1 for him on Ultimate Bet (not full tilt), and he lost it. He then asked her to do it again and he turned that into $20k. He never withdrew and it is still lying in the account.I think he tryed/is trying something similar on Full Tilt, but starting out playing free rolls

Im inspired by this post...Im no Chris Ferguseon but Im gonna try to do the same thing...Flame away if you want to but, Im already up to 10 dollars in the first 20 mins...only 19,990 to go. Ill kepp u all updated. :D:club:

Im inspired by this post...Im no Chris Ferguseon but Im gonna try to do the same thing...Flame away if you want to but, Im already up to 10 dollars in the first 20 mins...only 19,990 to go. Ill kepp u all updated. :D:club:
I'll bet u 20k you cant do that(think about, it's win win for you, if you do it, you get that 20k and my 20k, theres no downside!)