Official 2007 Negreanu Open League Thread

trust me dude i know.it looks like it may happen sometime between april 4th - 14th, still awaiting verificationleaderboard is updated through march 14th
I was just messin with ya.Thanks for the update.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The leaderboard website is current for both the Tuesday and Wed tournaments. Tonight and tomorrow are the last tournaments for points in the first quarter.

The leaderboard website is current for both the Tuesday and Wed tournaments. Tonight and tomorrow are the last tournaments for points in the first quarter.
I feel like such a tool asking this, but I was just curious....Have we stopped the random drawings?
I feel like such a tool asking this, but I was just curious....Have we stopped the random drawings?
Nope, we havent, I just havent updated them on the website, here are the ones I know already have 2500 FCP points in their accounts that I havent put on the website yet ...silkyjonsonbunnygirlcaptcanadavvganeshavvbeefburgermarine4evafiggerastrozombienixed01and there is one more that i cant remember off my head.

Posting my official apology to armen13Was in early position with AA, blinds 25/50tried to raise to 125 but mistyped and raised to 1225 then said oops lol in the chat box bc it was funny.Armen pushed with TT at which point i felt like a jerk but had to call.Sorry,David

Posting my official apology to armen13Was in early position with AA, blinds 25/50tried to raise to 125 but mistyped and raised to 1225 then said oops lol in the chat box bc it was funny.Armen pushed with TT at which point i felt like a jerk but had to call.Sorry,David
Apologyments.
seemedlikeanhonestmistakeatthetimeament :)congrats everyone, fun quarter.
Does the new quarter start tonight?
From FAQ...........The leaderboard points reset every quarter. The first tournament of each leaderboard period in 2007 is on January 9th, April 3rd, July 3rd, and October 2nd.Yes.
No prob dude, I deserve that for attempting that steal :club:
From FAQ...........The leaderboard points reset every quarter. The first tournament of each leaderboard period in 2007 is on January 9th, April 3rd, July 3rd, and October 2nd.Yes.
Wasn't last nights tournament supposed to be a "no-limit" holdem tournament?(Atleast according to the FAQ.)It turned out to be a "pot-limit" holdem tournament.I didn't play most of the last quarter, has the schedule of mixed games changedsince the FAQ was posted on the site?
Wasn't last nights tournament supposed to be a "no-limit" holdem tournament?(Atleast according to the FAQ.)It turned out to be a "pot-limit" holdem tournament.I didn't play most of the last quarter, has the schedule of mixed games changedsince the FAQ was posted on the site?
Apparently there was a mix up when the tech's set up the game and it was too late to change it. I'm not sure how the rest of the season is going to play out. Maybe DNA will know.
Looks like the final results are posted, congrats everybody.
yup, i updated everything on Friday. I am working with Patty to get all the championship SnGs coordinated, shooting for this month.1st Quarter 2007 Mixed League Winners1 blacktie31 - Customized FCP Hockey Jersey2 Bunnygirl - Customized FCP Hockey Jersey3 astrozombie - 7500 FCP Points4 telesc - 7500 FCP Points5 ibthepenny - 7500 FCP Points6 GWCGWC - 7500 FCP Points7 Figger - 7500 FCP Points8 mnihill18 - 7500 FCP Points9 ol'number7 - 7500 FCP Points1st Quarter 2007 NLHE League Winners1 telesc - Customized FCP Hockey Jersey2 GWCGWC - Customized FCP Hockey Jersey3 Cartman123 - 7500 FCP Points4 Bunnygirl - 7500 FCP Points5 acesfull333 - 7500 FCP Points6 Figger - 7500 FCP Points7 ibthepenny - 7500 FCP Points8 astrozombie - 7500 FCP Points9 BEEFBURGER - 7500 FCP PointsIf the Hockey Jersey winners will pm me with the color (blue/purple), size, # on back, and name on back I will get those on order for you.Everyone else should see the 7500 FCP points in their account this week.Keep posted to this thread about the championship tournaments with Daniel. You will also get an email sent to your FCP registered email address with details so make sure that information is accurate. I will be giving at least a 1 week notice on here. Congratulations to all the winners.
1st Quarter 2007 Mixed League Winners1 blacktie31 - Customized FCP Hockey Jersey2 Bunnygirl - Customized FCP Hockey Jersey3 astrozombie - 7500 FCP Points4 telesc - 7500 FCP Points5 ibthepenny - 7500 FCP Points6 GWCGWC - 7500 FCP Points7 Figger - 7500 FCP Points8 mnihill18 - 7500 FCP Points9 ol'number7 - 7500 FCP PointsKeep posted to this thread about the championship tournaments with Daniel. You will also get an email sent to your FCP registered email address with details so make sure that information is accurate. I will be giving at least a 1 week notice on here. Congratulations to all the winners.
Alan,Do we know what game we will play in the mixed leauge Championship?
Alan,Do we know what game we will play in the mixed leauge Championship?
O H/L 8+
Tx for running this DNA....GL everyone in finals.
no probs mate
  • 2 weeks later...
updates?
Haven't seen him lately.
I have the first weeks results and should have the 2nd week results soon.Will get it all updated this weekend if I get everything from the network.
yup, i updated everything on Friday. I am working with Patty to get all the championship SnGs coordinated, shooting for this month.Keep posted to this thread about the championship tournaments with Daniel. You will also get an email sent to your FCP registered email address with details so make sure that information is accurate. I will be giving at least a 1 week notice on here.
Since DN said in his last blog he will limit being online to 2 hours a day I am guessing this will still take quite a while.Maybe we should just scrap the 3rd & 4th quarter championships as well as the T.O.C. That way you only have to set up the1st quarter of this year and then DNA can still be the defending champ.
Since DN said in his last blog he will limit being online to 2 hours a day I am guessing this will still take quite a while.Maybe we should just scrap the 3rd & 4th quarter championships as well as the T.O.C. That way you only have to set up the1st quarter of this year and then DNA can still be the defending champ.
Well DN doesnt play in the TOC (just the quarter championships) so I can technically go ahead and schedule that and we can get the grand prize winner announced. I was hoping to do it in order, but its becoming more difficult.Although I do like the idea of remaining the defending NegO champ ....
  • 2 weeks later...
Well DN doesnt play in the TOC (just the quarter championships) so I can technically go ahead and schedule that and we can get the grand prize winner announced. I was hoping to do it in order, but its becoming more difficult.Although I do like the idea of remaining the defending NegO champ ....
Any chance we're going to get these done in the month of May??? Because after that it's all WSOP.

Pot Limt Omaha Tonight!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYou all are in big fukking trouble!