10 Years In Prison With No Chance For Parole

that's what this 17 year old kid got for getting a bj from a 15 year old girl who initiated it. Now he has to rot in jail for 10 years because of some outdated law that they changed after his trial anyway. He'll also be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life. If this article doesn't get your blood boiling, I don't know what will.BJ Bad Beat

Two years younger huh? I know a lot of people that should be in jail for 10 years.Myself included. When you're in high school, there's a lot of relationships that are like seniors and sophs, I dont know what the big deal is really.. This is a law I never really agreed with, because if a 16 year old and a 18 year old have been dating for a long time and then he just turns 18, what are they supposed to do just be on the watch for a cop or what? It should be like a 4 year difference below 18 and then something different for older people..

I saw this on CNN and I think it was an excellent vieo.. and I do believe he should get his sentence lessened.
if getting bj's from people 2 years younger is a crime, call me ted bundy
if getting bj's from people 2 years younger is a crime, call me ted bundy
more like call you the pope because you know just like we all do that you have never got a BJ or had sex before.