Phil Ivey A Golf Cheat?

and he killed my dog
oh yea, and MM (moneymaker) and raymer and a random donk played a 100k+ pot (euros) and MM had AK hi and the donk had 98 hi and raymer folding trips on the flop, but the donk hit a 9 on the river and got shipped the massive pot.(that one is real...but still word of mouth, so prob bits of bs).- Jordan
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a single digit index for the last 20 years...and have made my share of golf bets....there is just not many if any golfers that would show up at #1 and take a guys word on his index..then bet 6 figures blind...if it did happen they deserve to loose big.

I have had a single digit index for the last 20 years...and have made my share of golf bets....there is just not many if any golfers that would show up at #1 and take a guys word on his index..then bet 6 figures blind...if it did happen they deserve to loose big.
also I have seen DN swing...he has no business betting on it

sounds like phil got em good. I dont play golf but when money is involved obviously people are going to try to get any edge they can, put all the rules and moral codes attached to the activity as you want OBVIOUSLY people would try to get an edge on eacother. Daniel has said about 1000 times about the last 4 times he played golf people had the "round of their lives" agianst him he got husteled too he seems to be taking it better then these babies.

I don't usually post shit like this
:microphone feed-back noise:(loud coughing followed by hacking sound)"UH...UH UH uhhh....(COUGH...COUGH) SPEEDZ..... PLEASE REPORT TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK AT THE FRONT OF THE SICK THREAD..... YOUR PARTY IS WAITING...MR SPEEDZ TO THE SICK THREAD PLEASE....THANK YOU":microphone button sticks in the on position:"I told ya if we didnt keep a close eye on him this kinda crap would happen.....dammit! dont ya just hate it when the stocking gets hung on leg stubble?.... So whos turn is it to go after the Body Butter?.... This pumpkin pie is to DIE for!!!.... If Mexico spends any longer in that can, we'll have to call the bio-hazard team....or for this threads purposes, the BI-TEAM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!....hey...you hear an echo???....oh shit! Whadda we been talkin about?":feedback starts again:"Uhhh... SPEEDZ........ YOUR PARTY IS STILL WAITING....THANK YOU":CLICK:

Ivey put his hand to god on the Poker after Dark episode on Friday that he hasn't shot an 81. Don't know when those were filmed and I don't know if he meant ever or just answering a specific question to Doyle.Oh, and to some people putting your hand to god means nothing because there is no god. Good luck

Negreanu should wear his "I Love Speedz" hat on the golf course, seems to work wonders at the poker table.
Chances are he'd be up even more than $6M by now if he'd been wearing that hat since it was first proposed.
Chances are he'd be up even more than $6M by now if he'd been wearing that hat since it was first proposed.
Chances, schmances, there *is* no losing in an "I Love Speedz" hat.
*spoiler alert*I just watched Titanic. It turns out the old woman had the necklace the whole time.
great. just great. I save this movie all weekend so I can watch it tonight and now this. real nice speedz. real freakin nice.
No he's not. He plays bacarat and craps for high stakes, this is hardly good gambling. In fact, how can you be a good gambler? Unless you consider skill games like golf and poker gambling, you know.
With regards to him playing bacarat and craps for high stakes you're right that is very "poor gambling" in the sense that it is -EV. But you can still be a "good gambler" and you yourself provider the examples: poker and golf. Poker is gambling and by being good at it you have the longterm edge, you don't win everytime you have your money in the pot as a 2-1 favorite but you win over the longterm. Golf and more specifically negotiating the shots given/taken is also a "skill" in a sense that if you are better at negotiating the line then your opponent you will have a +EV for golf agaisnt him. You may not win every round but on average over the long run you have the advantage and a +EV. The point is that golf skill has much less to do with winning in that game then does negotaiting of the line. Hell I can beat Tiger Woods over 18 holes if he gives me 7 strokes a hole.
*spoiler alert*
Oh, and to some people putting your hand to god means nothing because there is no god.
Watch it Tubby. Don't make me shut down McDonalds.
great. just great. I save this movie all weekend so I can watch it tonight and now this.
fag