Viewing Player: IrregularJoe Basic Summary Statistics Total As a % Winnings $0 Wins 0 Biggest Cash $0 Seconds 0 Average Cash $0 Thirds 0 Biggest Buyin $0 Final Tables 0 Average Buyin $0 Cashes 0
Ummm...This Joe guy is extremely bad...not because of his stats, but the way he is still playing. He's freaking 10th out of the 19 that remain.Edit: If there was a hint of sarcasm there, I didn't mean it. I meant that for some reason he is still in which is unbelievable since I don't see how he could've made it this far.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...This Joe guy is extremely bad...not because of his stats, but the way he is still playing. He's freaking 10th out of the 19 that remain.Edit: If there was a hint of sarcasm there, I didn't mean it. I meant that for some reason he is still in which is unbelievable since I don't see how he could've made it this far.
i didnt get the HH but he busted by calling off the rest of his stack with 22 onand AQ35 board. Opponent had 44, probably didnt want a call either
lol, he's out! Calls off all his chips with 33 on a AQ52 board, opponent has 44.