Poker After Dark Postponed?

Read this in Daniel's blog.Anyone or Daniel know why it is postponed?edit: checked nbc schedule and they still have it on for next week (new episodes), maybe the one daniel was going to be doing won't air till a week after the next one or something along those lines?

I think the episodes they're playing right now were taped months ago. Matusow mentioned something about betting on a baseball game during heads-up, so it's gotta be at October at the most recent. I'm sure they're done way in advance and the taping that DN was supposed to attend was postponed for one reason or another.

I think the episodes they're playing right now were taped months ago. Matusow mentioned something about betting on a baseball game during heads-up, so it's gotta be at October at the most recent. I'm sure they're done way in advance and the taping that DN was supposed to attend was postponed for one reason or another.
Makes sense, thanks. Now I'm wondering when they are taped haha

It could be postponed because its just a terrible show. I don't know.. Just guessing. The bantor is boring. The commentating is just plain stupid (just shut up whoever you are - your jokes are not funny and you dont need to tell me that so and so has a pair!). And though Shana is hot, her interviewing skills are HORRIBLE. She asks moronic questions and the funny thing is when the person does a double take, like, "are you seriously asking me this?"

i believe if u listen to the circuit Jamie says they were taped a few months ago because he didnt remember some hands that happened and he said since then hes played with doyle a lot