Im Going To Die

He hasn't posted in over an hour. You think he did it?
Good god I hope not. Stu Ungar was enough :club:

I usually limp behind here hoping to hit a set.Do you guys raise here?PokerStars Game #8161003580: Tournament #41089452, $1.00+$0.10 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2007/01/28 - 08:30:05 (ET)Table '41089452 90' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: Suizo (7280 in chips) Seat 2: DoinSublime (6260 in chips) Seat 3: BimbL (5240 in chips) Seat 4: xlarkman (4090 in chips) Seat 5: Zico1896 (927 in chips) Seat 6: shamy10 (6530 in chips) Seat 7: TXROPER1 (6628 in chips) Seat 8: weedmile (5730 in chips) is sitting outSeat 9: dougmc (2655 in chips) shamy10: posts small blind 100TXROPER1: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DoinSublime [8d 8c]weedmile: folds dougmc: folds Suizo: calls 200DoinSublime: calls 200BimbL: folds xlarkman: folds Zico1896: folds shamy10: folds TXROPER1: checks *** FLOP *** [7d 4s 2c]TXROPER1: checks Suizo: checks DoinSublime: bets 450TXROPER1: folds Suizo: folds DoinSublime collected 700 from potDoinSublime: shows [8d 8c] (a pair of Eights)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 700 | Rake 0 Board [7d 4s 2c]Seat 1: Suizo folded on the FlopSeat 2: DoinSublime collected (700)Seat 3: BimbL folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: xlarkman folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Zico1896 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: shamy10 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: TXROPER1 (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 8: weedmile folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: dougmc folded before Flop (didn't bet)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 107 hands and saw flop: - 8 out of 13 times while in big blind (61%) - 1 out of 12 times while in small blind (8%) - 13 out of 82 times in other positions (15%) - a total of 22 out of 107 (20%) Pots won at showdown - 3 of 4 (75%) Pots won without showdown - 5must've lost a checked down blind battle, I don't remember having lost a pot. Stack: largest 44131, smallest 585, average 7100 Your current position is 76 out of 154 Time bank balance is 60 seconds in 3 min blinds 200/400 ante 25 For more information see Tournament Lobbynearing the bubble. 126.

You can get back to $10,000 again easily. Just put the rest of your money on black.

OMG I finished 96th when ****ing A2 lost to K4. I just wanna go kill myself I can't ****ing believe that happened, omg, somebody, Daniel, anybody, please help me, I don't know how I am going to deal with this....this sucks I am such a ****in idiot, that was way outta my bankroll, **** **** *****, omg.....-sw-96th for $1.45. thanks for the support on the rail guys.

OMG I finished 96th when ****ing A2 lost to K4. I just wanna go kill myself I can't ****ing believe that happened, omg, somebody, Daniel, anybody, please help me, I don't know how I am going to deal with this....this sucks I am such a ****in idiot, that was outta my bankroll, **** **** *****, omg.....-sw-96th for $1.45. thanks for the support on the rail guys.
lmao at your hijack of a suicide thread.. i went to rail and you were busto :club:
i was playing an idiot heads up too but he always had the better hand when we were in a big pot plus im drunk and high and a ****en moron i dont know what im gonna do to get 5k back
If you're drunk and high you deserve to lose 5k. If you don't have the intelligence to know when you can play poker and when you can't, you shouldn't be playing for that kind of money. Get a $7/h job and live life like a normal person before you set foot in a card room.

shoved first hand 76ss < J10dhso rigged.Another $1.10 at 11am est41089472anybody wanna barrrage? edit - (alright thats enough outta me)

i played 10/20 nl hu once a long time ago when my roll was like 6k and i lost 2k or so, dropping my roll in the 3.9k area.it's not that big of deal in 'life' terms.but you really should not play poker ever again, judging by your post.throw out the pc.- Jordan

im so ****en pissed i just threw away 5k playing heads up 10/20 NL with a 10k bankroll and i only got 5 left now...i dont know what to do all that work i put in im feeling very suicidal someone help me...daniel anyone please i wanna die and end my life because of the atrocities ive committed please help me
You only lost 5k. Get a grip.

On a semi-related note I was listening to a classic Howard stern show from like 12 years ago on Sirius where a guy called into the Howard Stern show wanting to jump off a bridge in the middle of traffic in NY, and Howard talked him out of it.... was some funny s_hit.Oh and to the OP.... get a job you bum.