Im Going To Die

im so ****en pissed i just threw away 5k playing heads up 10/20 NL with a 10k bankroll and i only got 5 left now...i dont know what to do all that work i put in im feeling very suicidal someone help me...daniel anyone please i wanna die and end my life because of the atrocities ive committed please help me

what should i do...should i end my life or quit poker it only shows i dont have discipline even though this is my only slip up with bankroll management if i go broke i wont have money to eat and im a professional poker player...im gonna hang myself so i wont have to see that 5k missing from my account

Come join me in my 1.10 mtt that is just about to start. First should pay like $180, that'll make you feel better.edit - quick, late registration

Losing 5k is better than losing 10k. Imagine you just lost 10k, I bet you would feel even worse then.Youve probably learnt one hell of a lesson from this mistake. If you didnt make this mistake now, you would only be doing the same thing sometime in the future.Now learn some bankroll managment.

i was playing an idiot heads up too but he always had the better hand when we were in a big pot plus im drunk and high and a ****en moron i dont know what im gonna do to get 5k back

i was playing an idiot heads up too but he always had the better hand when we were in a big pot plus im drunk and high and a ****en moron i dont know what im gonna do to get 5k back
Play a lot of poker is my guess, or put it all on black, you will be back to 10k in one spin!
over reaction hoooooooooooly. You lost $5,000 big deal. That doesn't mean you should end your life. Playing drunk and high won't help.Don't think you will get much sympathy because of those two things there. As for being a professional poker player......with a $10,000 bankroll? Think you need to set your priorities straight and as others said manage your bankroll, start off not playing high/drunk and make sure you don't get carried away playing heads up in ring.Maybe play lower blinds too."what should i do...should i end my life or quit poker"Hmmmm tough question there, stop living. Or stop playing poker. I'm sure you will wake up tomorrow and think wow I sounded silly.Just take some time off and get yourself together.

I got off to a good start.PokerStars Game #8160530809: Tournament #41089452, $1.00+$0.10 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2007/01/28 - 07:19:46 (ET)Table '41089452 54' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: XCLent (1250 in chips) Seat 2: TurkeyTrouse (2570 in chips) Seat 3: 2toe Jim (1140 in chips) Seat 4: DoinSublime (1710 in chips) Seat 5: hank1950 (3625 in chips) Seat 6: damaru88 (2415 in chips) Seat 7: graylion60 (1755 in chips) Seat 8: VAF44 (2755 in chips) Seat 9: Tirolerboy (1690 in chips) Tirolerboy: posts small blind 15XCLent: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DoinSublime [9s 9d]TurkeyTrouse: folds 2toe Jim: folds DoinSublime: raises 90 to 120hank1950: folds damaru88: folds graylion60: folds VAF44: calls 120Tirolerboy: calls 105XCLent: folds *** FLOP *** [Jh Jc 9h]Tirolerboy: checks DoinSublime: checks VAF44: checks *** TURN *** [Jh Jc 9h] [Qh]Tirolerboy: checks DoinSublime: checks VAF44: bets 150Tirolerboy: calls 150DoinSublime: raises 360 to 510VAF44: calls 360Tirolerboy: raises 1060 to 1570 and is all-inDoinSublime: raises 20 to 1590 and is all-inVAF44: calls 1080*** RIVER *** [Jh Jc 9h Qh] [3s]*** SHOW DOWN ***DoinSublime: shows [9s 9d] (a full house, Nines full of Jacks)VAF44: shows [Ad Qd] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)DoinSublime collected 40 from side potTirolerboy: shows [Kc Ts] (a straight, Nine to King)DoinSublime collected 5100 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5140 Main pot 5100. Side pot 40. | Rake 0 Board [Jh Jc 9h Qh 3s]Seat 1: XCLent (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: TurkeyTrouse folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: 2toe Jim folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: DoinSublime showed [9s 9d] and won (5140) with a full house, Nines full of JacksSeat 5: hank1950 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: damaru88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: graylion60 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: VAF44 (button) showed [Ad Qd] and lost with two pair, Queens and JacksSeat 9: Tirolerboy (small blind) showed [Kc Ts] and lost with a straight, Nine to King

,what should i do...should i end my life or quit poker it only shows i dont have discipline even though this is my only slip up with bankroll management if i go broke i wont have money to eat and im a professional poker player...im gonna hang myself so i wont have to see that 5k missing from my account
Why would you eat money? I had a friend eat a dollar once to impress a girl, and I thought to myself, "God that's prettys stupid." It didn't really occur to me that other people did it.
what should i do...should i end my life or quit poker it only shows i dont have discipline even though this is my only slip up with bankroll management if i go broke i wont have money to eat and im a professional poker player...im gonna hang myself so i wont have to see that 5k missing from my account
Learn better bankroll management and some self-control.

Hmm, you also had a thread that I just read about you losing 9k when you overplayed your bank roll. Perhaps being a poker pro just isn't your calling?

Stack: largest 21453, smallest 106, average 4817 Your current position is 61 out of 227
lmao with you hijacking his suicide thread :club: