Your Worst Reaction To An Online Bad Beat

I broke my Bose QC3's last night, and punched a hole in the wall...it wasnt for just 1 bad beat, it was for about 24 in 1 night... I loved thosed headphones....damnit.
Damn. aren't those like $350? If you are looking for a slightly cheaper alternative that is is tons sturdier and sounds almost as good, I personally recommend the Sennheiser HD 280 Pros.
Damn. aren't those like $350? If you are looking for a slightly cheaper alternative that is is tons sturdier and sounds almost as good, I personally recommend the Sennheiser HD 280 Pros.
Don't worry, he can afford it. He's going to buy a half dozen just in case this happens again.

My wireless ran out of batteries, and i couldn't move when I had a set, and I just watched time go away, and I folded and timed out, I proceeded to throw the mouse as hard as I could on the ground, and well, I got a new mouse.Also once I cut myself when I needed to break something, and all I could find was a CD, and well...yea. It hurt.This was all back like a year ago tho :club:

I threw a baseball bat at a phone jack when I got drawn out on once and saw it crash into a million pieces (the phone jack i mean). i immediately felt bad after, especially when i hit a one-outer to redraw.

i dont know how you guys do this, the worst ive ever done is yell ****, and it was cuz i lost like a 200$ pot on the river. i generally just im a bunch of people about how ISAP and its rigged/etc, then go on with my day...

I haven't played online poker with any degree of seriousness for about two years now, but back in the day I punched apart an entire wall in my bedroom after a particular bad beat for a lot of money (don't remember the details now). Bought a piece of drywall and rebuilt the wall, then did it again a few months later. Rather than fixing the wall a second time, I sold the house.I have a bit of a temper towards objects, mainly because they don't press charges.

i was playing in a tavern tourney in philly a few years ago where first prize was an all expense trip to vegas i made the final table and was playing 4 handed. i pick up jj and raise it up ,short stack pushes<10 10> , next to the short stack pushes <A10>chip leader pushes <99> i call ...flop comes out 4,3,j...im love right??? wrong..turn 9.river 9. donked!!!!! went straight to the parking lot and kicked the **** out of my jeep.....denting the quarter pannel...yes im an idiot, i mean it was kind of a so so call by my preflop and it was a freeroll lol...i have grown up a little since then, no matter what my wife says lol

After getting top set with aces on UB, guy puts me all in with his pockets 7s. He then goes runner runner 7 7 for the quads...Well, my girlfriends cat was sitting on the computer desk, kinda hanging out watching me (probably wanted me to feed him or something, but hey, I was busy!!). That hand cost me $500.After that suckout, I swung so hard, meaning to punch the wall, but accidentally hit the cat and knocked him clear across the room into the wall. After he went thud, he gets up and limps away. I sprained one of his legs, and cost me about $500 in vet bills to fix him, not to mention what it cost to make it up to the girlfriend.... :club: I hate cats. :D

I once threw a temper tantrum like a little kid and just jumped up and down for abour 3 mins. I was playing 5/10 nl on pstars and min bought in with 200 bucks. I built up to 1k and played an allin pot where my AA beat the guys KK and at this point it was just heads up. I unchecked the auto post b.c. i was planning on leaving b.c. he had just sat out but he sat back in and still had about 3k left. I decided to play 1 more hand b.c. i had the button and picked up AKs. I 3x bb raised he called. Flop AA5 rainbow. He checkraises me from 40 to 120 and i smooth call. Turn K I check he fires 250 I raise to 700 he goes allin and i call with the nuts. river five he flips up 55 :club: That makes me a very saddddd panda.

After getting top set with aces on UB, guy puts me all in with his pockets 7s. He then goes runner runner 7 7 for the quads...Well, my girlfriends cat was sitting on the computer desk, kinda hanging out watching me (probably wanted me to feed him or something, but hey, I was busy!!). That hand cost me $500.After that suckout, I swung so hard, meaning to punch the wall, but accidentally hit the cat and knocked him clear across the room into the wall. After he went thud, he gets up and limps away. I sprained one of his legs, and cost me about $500 in vet bills to fix him, not to mention what it cost to make it up to the girlfriend.... :club: I hate cats. :D
We have a winner!

Breaking cheap laptops actually I've broken three and my new one is in for servicing. Not all because of bad beats some was because of bad beats in the markets. I'm actually about to go rebrake an old computer as my sunday has consisted of busting JJ vs 22, AA vs 1010, top two to river set all topped off by a huge PLO pot with midset flushdraw vs running straight. . The first poker related downed computer was all in on the flop my set of aces vs set of sevens river a seven. This game is evil

please, does anyone buy this story that it was poker that made him hurt the kitty?i meant to hit the wall, but somehow accidently not on purpose knocked the cat across the room into the wall...