Special Sklanksy Question: Who Here Reads 2+2?

All the future superstars post here, why bother going to that forum? Just buy a few of the books they have so you can understand this game better.I don't see Malmuth and Sklansky executing their theories too well. A physicist could study Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods in their respective games, map out all the mathematical theories of motion, etc., but never accomplish what they can and did accomplish in their careers.You can learn more here. Go to strat, follow the good players here and what they have to say. Listen to your guru, Negreanu, he talks too much and thinks he knows everything, but he is capable of teaching you how to play poker better than anyone at 2+2 because he can teach you outside of mere theory.

And you lack at winning poker, you ****** wannabe. Keep grinding out micro, and living in your mom's house.Mickey D's is always hiring.
ow, you really hurt my feelings. I might actually shed a tear. heh.wtf is a Mickey D's hick?
I've been there, I don't like the forum layout that much as it's a bit dated.I did read the captain tom thread though. BEST INTARWAB THREAD EVAR!!! (Except the Krablar thread here)
ok, since some others here cant figure it out as well. there is an options menu where you can make the forum work like this one.

I read both forums regularly. I use this forum for random poker talk and 2p2 for strategy talk. it seems that there are a lot more knowledgeable poker players at 2p2 who will give opinions on hands and stratgies. As here people tend to think that because they have accumulated 1000+ post, that they are gods gift to poker.

Who here reads 2+2 also?Who here posts on 2+2 also?Bonus Question: Would you let Capt. Tom near your bare back?
Somehow I doubt this is the real David Sklansky.Oh and 4 sucks monkey balls. Too hard to navigate, too cluttered with stupid crap.

IMO, the only forum worth reading at 2+2 is 'Other Poker' where the posters far surpass most posters here at FCP.But if you don't play offshoot poker(draw, 2-7lowball, badugi etc), then there's really not a lot of difference between the 2, except that there's more posters at 2+2.