• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, someones a lil over excited. :Pbtw, how did your audition go?
Meh... I sent in my video, they start looking at them in February I think.In the video at the starting I did an immunity challenge at the beach where I was Jeff Probst and a bunch of my friends were the contestants. They had to paddle around a buoy in those little inflatable pool rafts, and I was just giving them crap the whole time. After that I just intoduced myself and talked about why I would be a good survivor. To be honest I don't think I have a chance... all the younger guys the last couple seasons have either been from LA, or are ridiculously good looking which I'm not.

I'm really glad that there is a black guy named Earl and another black guy named Dre.

Meh... I sent in my video, they start looking at them in February I think.In the video at the starting I did an immunity challenge at the beach where I was Jeff Probst and a bunch of my friends were the contestants. They had to paddle around a buoy in those little inflatable pool rafts, and I was just giving them crap the whole time. After that I just intoduced myself and talked about why I would be a good survivor. To be honest I don't think I have a chance... all the younger guys the last couple seasons have either been from LA, or are ridiculously good looking which I'm not.
That's awesome, will you put it up on YouTube?
I'm really glad that there is a black guy named Earl and another black guy named Dre.
Am I the only one that can't see your avatar?

Jessica looks something like Evangeline Lilly :-PAlso, Stacy Kimball is an Interactive Internet Producer. Wanna bet that means she does live camera "work", somewhere in the 1.99/minute range...

That's awesome, will you put it up on YouTube?Am I the only one that can't see your avatar?
Unfortunately I'm not computer saavy, and I'm lazy so I probably won't. Maybe I'll try when I get it back... my sister has the only other copy.

I only read King Tanner's posts so I can stare at that damn fine picture of Natalie Portman. Phwew....there's another 10 minutes wasted.

I only read King Tanner's posts so I can stare at that damn fine picture of Natalie Portman. Phwew....there's another 10 minutes wasted.
ty... at least I'm good for something lol

This season looks interesting. No one really stands out but first episodes don't give much. I'll throw something out and give my early predictions!1. Alex----------out 7 2.Yau-Man3.Rita-----------out 144.Liliana--------out 155.James/Rocky--out 126.Edgardo-------out 97.Erica--------out 188.Mookie-------out 89.Stacy10.Boo11.Anthony----out 1312.Lisi----------out 1113.Earl14.Dre15.Cassandra16.Sylvia------- out 1717.Gary-------- out 1618.Michelle-----out 1019.Jessica------out 19Hell, I'd be happy to just get one right! If alex gets an idol, he looks like a good contender. He seems to be not too crazy and intelligent. The others are plain guesses. I wonder if one Idol is at each camp site, or if one is at the original camp and an other on the island?Anyways I hope this is a good one!

I think it's off to a very good start. So, who's idea was it first (Survivor or Apprentice) to have one team get it all and the other team get shafted?Anyway, fine start to a fine franchise that has a lot more substance than people give it credit for...

I think it's off to a very good start. So, who's idea was it first (Survivor or Apprentice) to have one team get it all and the other team get shafted?
I think I'd call it a tie for first since Mark Burnett works for both shows lol.Anyways I don't have a lot to say except that there seems to be a whole bunch of people who have no idea what they are getting into. Everyone is paranoid out of their minds and its only the first bootoff. Also, lots of psychos this season. Dreamz? Rocky? This episode kind of made me dizzy trying to keep track of everyone on 1 tribe, so I have no predictions.... but I will be rooting for Yau-Man he's awesome.

I like Yau Man.. I hate Dreamz.. I haven't been able to put my finger on the winner yet. Hopefully I can this week. Last season I had all bets on Yule 10 minutes into the 1st episode.. I didn't feel anyone strong enough yet in this 1st episode.

Yau-man has a really distinct advantage in the fact that he is helpful to keep around and isn;t a threat in challenges, so if he can get down to 8 he has a chance...I think. He's also is breaking the stereotype of portraying a smart asian on televison, which most people haven't seen before since it's so rare :club: Sylvia will be gone quickly, thats how it always is. Alex, the Harvard lawyer, has the advantage that he's smarter than everyone else and mabye use his people skills to get around. Rocky is the new Shane, you know the guy who talked to the rock and needed a smoke. He'll be powerful and get a good tribe, but in the end his personality will due him inSTICKY THIS THREAD PLEASE

Yau-man has a really distinct advantage in the fact that he is helpful to keep around and isn;t a threat in challenges, so if he can get down to 8 he has a chance...I think. He's also is breaking the stereotype of portraying a smart asian on televison, which most people haven't seen before since it's so rare :club: Sylvia will be gone quickly, thats how it always is. Alex, the Harvard lawyer, has the advantage that he's smarter than everyone else and mabye use his people skills to get around. Rocky is the new Shane, you know the guy who talked to the rock and needed a smoke. He'll be powerful and get a good tribe, but in the end his personality will due him inSTICKY THIS THREAD PLEASE
I'm assuming the bolded section is a sw (I'm retarded). Anyways, I would like to hear more about the person who freaked out before they got on the boats to the island. Jeff just made a mention of it at the beginning of the episode.
I'm assuming the bolded section is a sw (I'm retarded). Anyways, I would like to hear more about the person who freaked out before they got on the boats to the island. Jeff just made a mention of it at the beginning of the episode.
Jeff was on the radio doing an interview my my local radio station. It was nothing too serious. It was just some woman, she had a history of panic attacks. She checked out just fine for the show etc.. the day they all got the phone call that it was time to leave home, she freaked out and had a HUGE panic attack. She was unable to go. He said in all the other seasons they had a back up person already waiting in case of someone dropping out. This season it was overlooked. Last year someone dropped out and the back up person was Sundra who made it all the way to 4th place.

Wow, you guys have no idea how hard it was to skip over this thread every day since I hadn't seen the first episode yet. I finally went over to my dad's today to watch it on his PVR. Wow what a great season this is looking like. The snakes creeped me out big time, I'm glad I'm not on the show because if they sent me to Exile Island, I would straight up quit. Also this season has a lot of great characters. Yao Man (I posted his pic above joking), but he's seriously awesome. He broke open that box when 2 huge guys couldn't, and he opened up a Coconut using only his hands. Rocky, not only looks like Rocky, but acts like him...did you guys see him jogging on the spot during the challenges?I hate Erica, so she'll probably last a while to bug me longer. I'm not really sure why I hate her, she just seems like the kind who always gets what she wants, and if she doesn't she'll be really upset.Dreamz seemed OK at first, but he annoyed his tribe way too early.We didn't see much of her this episode, but Michelle is a cute/sexy girl. And they say she's like a monkey, she's probably an animal in the sack. Hopefully she goes far.

The girl finds Pineapple heaven and then gets the boot. Didn't see that comming. sw
That tribe has no idea how to play the game, I'm not sure if the other one does either, they have just been winning and sitting pretty. It seems like Rocky and the other people who booted Erica were just voting someone just to vote someone, as long as its not them leaving they don't care who it is, and no strategy at all went into it. They didn't take into consideration that Sylvia has a clue about the immunity idol, which could bite them in the a_ss if she finds it. The only people on this tribe who seem to know what's going on is Anthony and Michelle... they were the only ones making an attempt to strategize, nobody else seemed to care. I think if Earl wasn't on exile island he would have helped the cause also though.