Daniel Negreanu's Wife

Check the photo gallery under the main site. It's hard to maneuver, but if you keep clicking the different menus along the left side of the page, you'll find it. There's several pics of Lori in there.

Anyone know where to find a picture of her?I never thought he had a wife until he mentioned it in his blog, its kinda wierd how he never mentions her
With all of the crazies in the world, I'd try my best to keep my personal life rather sheltered too. Ever see a picture of Barry Greenstein's wife?
Check the photo gallery under the main site. It's hard to maneuver, but if you keep clicking the different menus along the left side of the page, you'll find it. There's several pics of Lori in there.
ahh ok thanks!
Anyone know where to find a picture of her?I never thought he had a wife until he mentioned it in his blog, its kinda wierd how he never mentions her
He mentions her, I think she is a private person who shys away from the limelight. Some people like to keep there personal life personal.
In his last video blog, his wife Lori is shaving his head.
With all of the crazies in the world, I'd try my best to keep my personal life rather sheltered too. Ever see a picture of Barry Greenstein's wife?
While I agree with you, I don't believe Barry Greenstein is actually married to his significant other.
Does anyone know what the deal is with BG ? He has like 8 kids with 3 different mothers or something. And is he the biological father of any of them?
1. It's none of your business.2. Do an internet search for any public information if you really want to know.
Does anyone know what the deal is with BG ? He has like 8 kids with 3 different mothers or something. And is he the biological father of any of them?
Is this true BalloonGuy? The public has a right to know...
  • 2 years later...
Anyone ever get to the bottom of this?

It's been several months that I've been mulling these very questions over. If we could just get these answered I think my life may start falling into place. Until then, I enjoy the quiet chaos that is insomnia.

I believe Barry has his own biological kids but also has adopted kids like Joe Sebok from when he began dating their Mother etcCorrect me if im wrong, but im pretty sure thats what i read.
how many does he have..?
Wow. For sure one of the best bumps ever.
werd
I believe Barry has his own biological kids but also has adopted kids like Joe Sebok from when he began dating their Mother etcwere we talking about Barry?Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure thats what i read.