Daniel Negreanu Vs Opie, Anthony, And Jim Norton Feud?

The comments made the other day weren't really interesting. Anthony was telling a boring *** story about his home poker game aimed at mentioning that he's close personal friends with Kevin Smith and said "I'm no Daniel Negreanu" (meaning that he's not good at poker). Opie and maybe Jimmy made some comment about how they don't know who that is, and it segued in to a comment about Daniel's bad haircut and something not nice but not really mean about your wife. And of course Daniel was there for the stuff back in 2005 so it wouldn't be a surprise to him.It honestly wasn't that big a deal or that interesting, with the whole conversation about Daniel lasting less than 30 seconds. Bringing it up was just an attempt of the OP to stir some **** up where there's nothing there.

I like rogan as the UFC commentor. he does a good job and knows what he is talking about. there is also an interview about DMT he did on some radio show that i loved listening to. its on youtube somewhere. thats all I really know about him outside of fear factor which Ive never really watched.heres the video for DMT fans everywhere:

Who gives a flying **** about what some radio idiots said. They exist to spew **** from their mouths. Their lives are meaningless...let alone their opinions.
ouch...you know, we weren't all picked on as a kid.I mean, I was...but I'd like to think I'm still pretty cool o nthe air.

You guys are the biggest ****ing babies on earth. First of all, don't comment on a show that you haven't ever heard. I defy any of you that are trashing O+A to name one bit that you heard and didn't like. I'm not saying they haven't done some shitty bits, but I guarantee you can't name one (because you've probably never even listened to them. Second of all, stop crying racism over any racially-motivated joke. I've been listening to them for 6 years or so, and I don't remember them ever doing a n-gger contest, or whatever one of you is suggesting.

From what I've heard of the "interview" they are lucky they picked on someone with as much class as DN, if they'd tried that garbage on a lot of other players it could have turned very ugly for them.Inviting a guest on to a radio show and not knowing who he is or anything about him is just plain bad form no matter what show it is. Bottom line is they screwed up and made asses of themselves now they continue to spew garbage out. It should be those clowns calling Daniel to apologize for making fools of themselves and to clear the air, not Daniel calling them.

From what I've heard of the "interview" they are lucky they picked on someone with as much class as DN, if they'd tried that garbage on a lot of other players it could have turned very ugly for them.Inviting a guest on to a radio show and not knowing who he is or anything about him is just plain bad form no matter what show it is. Bottom line is they screwed up and made asses of themselves now they continue to spew garbage out. It should be those clowns calling Daniel to apologize for making fools of themselves and to clear the air, not Daniel calling them.
haha turned out very ugly for them? they want the attention you fool don't you understand radio.........YOU KNOW I COULDA BEEN A MODEL!

Opie and Lobster Boy are the biggest hacks in the business...They ripped off Howard Sterns whole act...are too stupid to know HOW to do it, get fired for a stupid stunt, are forced to go to XM where they attempted to charge 1 dollar extra for their show....which no one paid for so they dropped that, then they spend 2 years bad mouthing Regular Radio and the first chance they get they sell out and go back....and the topper to their great career is that now they barely beat David Lee Roths horrid ratings from when he was at KROCK.But to their zombie fans....the dreaded ARMY...they are like gods...its pretty sad.

Hello, I first want to introduce myself, I am O&A Uberfan SonnyForelli. If your an O&A fan you know who I am. I was the person that re-sparked the conversation/comic pokes of Daniel. I called the show to say that Anthony sucks at the Pest Poker game I host weekly on another online site for the show fans. I really am also a fan of Daniel Negreanu, even though if we were to ever be at the same table we would probably tear each other up in insults and trash talk, but I always keep poker etiquette in mind and will always shake hands after I beat all my opponents silly :club: I would like to see O&A and Dan get along as I really think they would and could find that they actually "click together"There's a lot more I can say, and for those who do know me, that's an understatement but for now I just want to introduce myself and hopefully I could invite anyone who would be interested in playing in that weekly game I mentioned before, if its permitted to announce it on this message board. Till then, hope to play poker with ya soon, Sonny

So as far as I can see, I guess if I do not advertise an affiliated poker site where I would be makeing money on it would be all right to mention it? I only set up the poker game for the O&A fans and I am not affiliated with the site in any way. I just like playing poker, and playing with people like myself make it more fun. I am all about spreading the Virus in a positive way and getting people together playing poker is a good start. It also give poeple a chance to play with Anthony himself as he is usually there every other week. What do people think? Plus can I just anounce the game here with out breaking any of the rules?

Where do I find the comments he made... I want to hear what he said. I never liked Joe Rogan, I think he is totally unfunny and has little to no talent at all. Jim Norton I saw on the Last Comic Standing and thought was pretty good. I want to hear what he said before I say anything about it.
Hello,I'm been part of DN's Board a good year before FCP started and followed his rise and enjoy his blogs and candorness. I know a lot about DN.I've been a huge Opie and Anthony fan for a little bit longer than DN's board and know everything about them and their PESTS. I'm not a Pest Per Say but I don't ever miss one minute of the show. It is very much my sense of humor. The sad thing is I did miss the interview-as out of hand as it was but yes, the two clueless ones (Rogan and Opie didn't know Dan from a hole in the wall and they were given a hint of weakness to turn into some-kind of radio even under a weird Commerce setting. All out of studio functions are kind of lame anyways. And Dan got crapped on in a bad situation. Likewise Dan didn't know the show from a hole in the wall either. So really no good could come out of the situation. Anthony would have probably/ most likely would have set everything straight because he is familiar with DN.Daniel has the Christian background and the route of humor they chose at the time was kind of crappy and over-the -line. But DN does have a sense of humor and Anthony pointed that out on today's show. They never knew you got married, or shaved your head last week and still signals are crossed and everything is heresay or uninformed ignorance._________________________________Regardless of all this, these are the facts: O & A are the number 1 show on the planet (Over 25 Cities and Growing). Regardless of what some FCP people say or even that Ole Gag Howard Stern Rip-Offs. I listened religiously to both shows and they are nothing alike (And I'm highly informed). DN is at the top of the poker pyramid as far as I'm concerned. We all know the records and the drive and the goals on this board.________________________________The only sane resolution is for both parties to talk. It would make for a good relationship, I guarantee it. 1st it would make for great radio for O & A, and they will listen to DN and let him speak his peace, be it bad or good, they will listen. They would be friends by the end of an interview (This I guarantee as an informed fan of both) Second the promotional value for FCP and Daniel's upcoming book would also be invaluable to him. It's a WIN-WIN.Third- Joe Rogan is really a non-entity in the whole thing. You can think what you like- his humor is an acquired taste like alot of comedians. Just like some poker players attitudes are an acquired taste. People who know the O&A show saw it coming miles away. Dan didn't. But I give huge props for calling out Norton on his gag he pulls on interviewees. That's the only time I have ever heard him get nailed out of like 50 times atleast. But really most of all, and I'm starting to see FCP people spouting off as to F-Them, they are immature, their fans are just asses, they can screw. I think you guys should just let DN handle it. O & A are in whatever mode, but if they focused on this Board to get back at their detractors and even hinted at calling in an attack, then forget about it. I've read all the posts and both sides enjoy poker and the restraint I've seen so far has been unbelievable. The PESTS actually don't want to attack- THAT IS A FIRST EVER that I've seen. And please don't spout off about the , "Oh what can they do?" Another Guarantee is they will lock this board up and raise a havoc unlike you can ever think of. And I don't want to see this board (My Board Too) trashed an unavailable. Stupid talk and ignorance will only cost DN money from the FCP Money that comes in from the poker rooms.If the hatchet gets buried- and it easily can, especially since Anthony is a huge fan of DN. EVERYONE WINS and Daniel will have access to a radio medium second to none as a regular caller or stop-in host. THIS I Guarantee.Fan of Both,Tim
Hello,I'm been part of DN's Board a good year before FCP started and followed his rise and enjoy his blogs and candorness. I know a lot about DN.I've been a huge Opie and Anthony fan for a little bit longer than DN's board and know everything about them and their PESTS. I'm not a Pest Per Say but I don't ever miss one minute of the show. It is very much my sense of humor. The sad thing is I did miss the interview-as out of hand as it was but yes, the two clueless ones (Rogan and Opie didn't know Dan from a hole in the wall and they were given a hint of weakness to turn into some-kind of radio even under a weird Commerce setting. All out of studio functions are kind of lame anyways. And Dan got crapped on in a bad situation. Likewise Dan didn't know the show from a hole in the wall either. So really no good could come out of the situation. Anthony would have probably/ most likely would have set everything straight because he is familiar with DN.Daniel has the Christian background and the route of humor they chose at the time was kind of crappy and over-the -line. But DN does have a sense of humor and Anthony pointed that out on today's show. They never knew you got married, or shaved your head last week and still signals are crossed and everything is heresay or uninformed ignorance._________________________________Regardless of all this, these are the facts: O & A are the number 1 show on the planet (Over 25 Cities and Growing). Regardless of what some FCP people say or even that Ole Gag Howard Stern Rip-Offs. I listened religiously to both shows and they are nothing alike (And I'm highly informed). DN is at the top of the poker pyramid as far as I'm concerned. We all know the records and the drive and the goals on this board.________________________________The only sane resolution is for both parties to talk. It would make for a good relationship, I guarantee it. 1st it would make for great radio for O & A, and they will listen to DN and let him speak his peace, be it bad or good, they will listen. They would be friends by the end of an interview (This I guarantee as an informed fan of both) Second the promotional value for FCP and Daniel's upcoming book would also be invaluable to him. It's a WIN-WIN.Third- Joe Rogan is really a non-entity in the whole thing. You can think what you like- his humor is an acquired taste like alot of comedians. Just like some poker players attitudes are an acquired taste. People who know the O&A show saw it coming miles away. Dan didn't. But I give huge props for calling out Norton on his gag he pulls on interviewees. That's the only time I have ever heard him get nailed out of like 50 times atleast. But really most of all, and I'm starting to see FCP people spouting off as to F-Them, they are immature, their fans are just asses, they can screw. I think you guys should just let DN handle it. O & A are in whatever mode, but if they focused on this Board to get back at their detractors and even hinted at calling in an attack, then forget about it. I've read all the posts and both sides enjoy poker and the restraint I've seen so far has been unbelievable. The PESTS actually don't want to attack- THAT IS A FIRST EVER that I've seen. And please don't spout off about the , "Oh what can they do?" Another Guarantee is they will lock this board up and raise a havoc unlike you can ever think of. And I don't want to see this board (My Board Too) trashed an unavailable. Stupid talk and ignorance will only cost DN money from the FCP Money that comes in from the poker rooms.If the hatchet gets buried- and it easily can, especially since Anthony is a huge fan of DN. EVERYONE WINS and Daniel will have access to a radio medium second to none as a regular caller or stop-in host. THIS I Guarantee.Fan of Both,Tim
Joe Rogan's Response: http://www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=...p;article=53710 The O & A/Rogan/ DN Entire Interview: http://www.redban.com/audio/OAJR2.MP3Well from my original posting, I did say I had missed the Commerce interview, but commented on how it was probably blown out of proportion and can be easily fixed by...But actually being a Joe Rogan fan also and knowing how he isn't a BS'er at all and confronts every and any issue upfront. His blog is well written and straight forward and on top of all things- PROOF. His blogs always have links and proof of issues he has. You have to respect that.So now that I've heard the entire interview, and indeed know that all that was said was about an EX-GIRLFRIEND and hypothetical situations that can and do happen with guys during break-ups. And Joe Rogan did his job to be funny on XM (UNCUT SHOCK JOCK RADIO) and complimented the hell out of Daniel throughout the interview. Granted that humor may not be Dan's cup of tea, but they only used his (At that time experience with an ex-girlfriend) as a segway to some guy relationship talk.He may not like his humor, but he wasn't attacked in any way. I'd have to write this one up as just a DN misunderstanding- talk to the guys- bury the hatchet and get yourself some plugs. As far as the rest of the FCP board community talking trash about O&A and Rogan, they were uninformed and talking bad about people who did nothing to Daniel or his wife. I think that's all that has to be said- The ball is really in Daniel's court to be straight up with those guys and set things right. If anyone wants to listen to O&A on the web on XM channel 202 and really hear how straight up funny the show is, then they can e-mail me and I will hook them up. They run the show 16 of 24 hours a day. "Best Of" on Weekends. RegardsAvionicZ