Full Tilt Rebuys

Seems the basic strategy is to rebuy to the max at all times and push alot trying to get a large stack.You begin w/ 1,000 in these rebuys and can double up to 2K to begin. What would an optimal stack after the rebuy period ends? What type of stack am I realistically aiming for? Obviously the more the better, but at what point would I be in decent/good shape?Any other strategy ideas I need to consider? Are you usually very deep stacked for alot of the tournament or do the blinds increase to make up for the large stacks?

Yeah... not true with the full tilt ones. 1K starting chips, can rebuy up to 2K to start. I assumed you'd start with a normal stack also, but apparently not.Another question.. do you even run pokeroffice/pokertracker for the first hour? Or does it sway the stats too much to be useful for the rest of the tourney?

Vogel, only in satellites do you start with 1k in Chips, in regular cash tournament rebuys, or whatever you want to call them, you start with 1500 and the add on is 2k at the break.Jeff
Not on Full Tilt. I am in one as we speak and I started with 1K.
Not on Full Tilt. I am in one as we speak and I started with 1K.
You are in a sattelite then. Just like he said.Normal cash tourney rebuys are 1500.Edit: I stand partially corrected. Looks like 5 or less and it's 1000 chips, anything over and it's 1500.
You are in a sattelite then. Just like he said.Normal cash tourney rebuys are 1500.Edit: I stand partially corrected. Looks like 5 or less and it's 1000 chips, anything over and it's 1500.
they must have changed that today. the $1 rebuy yesterday morning started you with 1500 and 3k after a rebuy.
they must have changed that today. the $1 rebuy yesterday morning started you with 1500 and 3k after a rebuy.
Except I see a $5 Omaha rebuy that's 1500 still. So who knows.