I found a video on youtube which really sums up what I feel about the religion.While I TOTALLY support their right to believe in what they want, this religion really hasn't done any good for the world. Their entire belief system is that they should impose on everyone's way of life, and they ignite a lot of hatred with the entire Qu'ran being filled with verses about killing the infidels.Note. I fully understand this post will be replied with verses about the Bible telling us to go out and kill, but it is a COMPLETELY different situation and you KNOW IT.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's on point.Wrong about the Jews on some points though..Israeli terrorists blew up a hotel when Palestine was still administered by Britain. An israeli radical also killed a recent Israeli PM.

This guys response on youtube says it all:wat ! u stupid fool ! u dnt know nothing about islam u jus hear it is told by biased media u aint a muslim u havent exepereinced islam ! dnt say islam is evil

Not his fault. His teacher was blown up by a suicide bomber. Couldn't get edumacated
Bushslang, "Suicider". If we all talked like Bush, communicating would be ever so much more quick and efficient :club:

Muslims and Christians have much more in common than they realize. Especially when it comes to things like the Dajjal.Its a major branch of the Abrahamic faiths, has the same view of the world as the Abrahamic faiths and follows the same progression of history as the Abrahamic faiths. The difference between Christianity and Judaism is greater than the difference between Christianity and Islam. Modern, temporary mortal disputes will have a devastating effect on one of the more philosophically exciting religions in the world. If Christianity couldn't persevere the dark ages the world would have been at an unimaginable loss during the Italian renaissance. If Islam can't persevere through the backlash its receiving, verses like this might never stand the test of history:"True piety does not consist in turning your faces to the east or the west – but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day, and the angels, and revelation, and the prophets; and spends his substance – however much he himself may cherish it – upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer , and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage ; and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God.”Technically I'm a Christian, which means I have no need to defend my faith nor glorify or degenerate others. I can only offer this word of advice spoken by Bruce Lee, to anybody who becomes self-imposing:"The usefulness of a cup is its emptiness"Peace.

Muslims and Christians have much more in common than they realize. Especially when it comes to things like the Dajjal.Its a major branch of the Abrahamic faiths, has the same view of the world as the Abrahamic faiths and follows the same progression of history as the Abrahamic faiths. The difference between Christianity and Judaism is greater than the difference between Christianity and Islam. Modern, temporary mortal disputes will have a devastating effect on one of the more philosophically exciting religions in the world. If Christianity couldn't persevere the dark ages the world would have been at an unimaginable loss during the Italian renaissance. If Islam can't persevere through the backlash its receiving, verses like this might never stand the test of history:"True piety does not consist in turning your faces to the east or the west – but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day, and the angels, and revelation, and the prophets; and spends his substance – however much he himself may cherish it – upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer , and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage ; and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God.”Technically I'm a Christian, which means I have no need to defend my faith nor glorify or degenerate others. I can only offer this word of advice spoken by Bruce Lee, to anybody who becomes self-imposing:"The usefulness of a cup is its emptiness"Peace.
I think that, as a Christian, you need to consider what Jesus meant when He said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." This is a huge claim. Believing in the truth of Christ means acknowledging the untruth of those things that are contrary to Him. The most important difference between Christian religions and Judaism and Islam is that the latter lack the belief in Christ and that is huge.
I think that, as a Christian, you need to consider what Jesus meant when He said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
How come Mark, Luke and Matthew didnt' hear this?
I think that, as a Christian, you need to consider what Jesus meant when He said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." This is a huge claim. Believing in the truth of Christ means acknowledging the untruth of those things that are contrary to Him. The most important difference between Christian religions and Judaism and Islam is that the latter lack the belief in Christ and that is huge.
Islam acknowledges Christ as the "Anoited One" or Al-Masih (Messiah) and consider the Virgin Mary the holiest person to ever live. They also consider his teachings to be direct messages from God. And that he will return again to defeat evil on earth as described in Revelation.While I understand your position, like I said, the difference between Christianity and Judaism is far greater than Christianity and Islam. I say that only because of the particular relationship between Judaism and Christianity that isn't acknowledged between other branches (even small ones) of Abrahamic faith.When Jesus says through him, it forces one to decide what he means. Does it mean the things said in the Apostle's Creed? If so many Protestant's might not be Christian. Is it through belief in his teachings? Then many people one wouldn't consider Christian might be (Islamic) Is it belief in the holy trinity? If so some Orthodox and even early Catholics weren't Christian. Like I said I try not to defend or glorify any position. And like I said the usefulness of a cup is its emptiness. I'm simply attempting to bridge gaps instead of build them in a thread attempting to build them.Maybe I'm just looking at an empty glass half full, I don't know. :club:
Islam acknowledges Christ as the "Anoited One" or Al-Masih (Messiah) and consider the Virgin Mary the holiest person to ever live. They also consider his teachings to be direct messages from God. And that he will return again to defeat evil on earth as described in Revelation.While I understand your position, like I said, the difference between Christianity and Judaism is far greater than Christianity and Islam. I say that only because of the particular relationship between Judaism and Christianity that isn't acknowledged between other branches (even small ones) of Abrahamic faith.When Jesus says through him, it forces one to decide what he means. Does it mean the things said in the Apostle's Creed? If so many Protestant's might not be Christian. Is it through belief in his teachings? Then many people one wouldn't consider Christian might be (Islamic) Is it belief in the holy trinity? If so some Orthodox and even early Catholics weren't Christian. Like I said I try not to defend or glorify any position. And like I said the usefulness of a cup is its emptiness. I'm simply attempting to bridge gaps instead of build them in a thread attempting to build them.Maybe I'm just looking at an empty glass half full, I don't know. :club:
I think what is important is for one to discern what is important to Christ, that is the way to the Father.
Why is everybody who responds on YouTube both illiterate and a total moron?
youtube.pngxkcd
I don't think we landed on the moon.
you should post more comments on youtube.
you should post more comments on youtube.
That assumes i've posted at least one previously. false.
Well, I think it's possible that we didn't really land on the moon. no joke.
it's not. precise details of astronaut movement in the video footage is exactly consistent with the moon's reduced gravity and could not have been faked by any technology of the time. volume (almost 1/2 a ton) of rocks brought back demonstratably from the moon by composition could not have been collected anywhere but the moon etc etc etc
it's not. precise details of astronaut movement in the video footage is exactly consistent with the moon's reduced gravity and could not have been faked by any technology of the time. volume (almost 1/2 a ton) of rocks brought back demonstratably from the moon by composition could not have been collected anywhere but the moon etc etc etc
What if we don't really know what the exact measurements are of the moons reduced gravity? Why couldn't the rocks have been from here? Your accepting quite a bit here on say so. :club: