Full Tilt And Chops

Hey guys.....just finished an $11 rebuy on tilt and got heads up........... opponent had 1.1 million to my 450k..........i offered a chop he agreed....... $2400 for him.... $2100 to me...First...... incase he doesnt ship me the balance, will full tilt do anything for me?second....... did i make a good deal ??? 2nd paid $1750.... and he had a little over 2-1

As long as no full tilt staffer was involved in the decision I don't think they can do anything. Didn't he ship it right away? And unless you felt you had an edge over him you made a great deal. But why not play for first, just for the thrill and excitement, and to say; I WON. :club:

Hey guys.....just finished an $11 rebuy on tilt and got heads up........... opponent had 1.1 million to my 450k..........i offered a chop he agreed....... $2400 for him.... $2100 to me...First...... incase he doesnt ship me the balance, will full tilt do anything for me?second....... did i make a good deal ??? 2nd paid $1750.... and he had a little over 2-1
seems fair to me since you offered.(probable good either way) not sure on full tilts policy tho. hopefully you get your extra money.(i just got ****ing AAK in limit razz, now im pissed)

FullTilt will not do anything about it unless a FullTilt staffer was involved in the convo. Hopefully this guy shipped you the cash and it's no big deal. Congrats on the score and I think you made a really good deal if you get the money.

Hey Guys,No it was not a Full Tilt staff member who helped with the chop. They are not as easy to shut down the tournamnets as Stars. Ive also heard that they do not encourage chops and generally frown upon them.Regardless, the winner does not seem like he is out to screw me, as he did email me and sent me a copy of a email from Full Tilt saying that his transfer to me was DECLINED. I email Full Tilt this morning about the issue and why it has been declined.Anyone else have any suggestions ?What would you do ?Thanks guys

Hey Guys,No it was not a Full Tilt staff member who helped with the chop. They are not as easy to shut down the tournamnets as Stars. Ive also heard that they do not encourage chops and generally frown upon them.Regardless, the winner does not seem like he is out to screw me, as he did email me and sent me a copy of a email from Full Tilt saying that his transfer to me was DECLINED. I email Full Tilt this morning about the issue and why it has been declined.Anyone else have any suggestions ?What would you do ?Thanks guys
Dude I would say there is a 70% chance that you are getting the shaft. I hope not but I don't know why they would decline a transfer, hopefully you get your money but in the future I would not ever do this unless it was through the site. GL

And if it looks like you are getting screwed I would suggest talking to Full Tilt and see if their is anything they can do. If that does'nt work I would run a bluff. Tell the guy that you talked to someone at full tilt or make up a fake email and see if the guy gets scared and falls for it, but I would use this as a last resort when it looks like he is going to try and keep the cash.

If he already tried to transfer it once I wouldn't worry too much about his honesty.Full Tilt is pretty picky about transfers. It took me about a week of going back and forth with support the first time I got a rakeback transfer bc some of the info in my profile wasn't complete.Sounds like you got a reasonable deal, but make sure to get support in on the action next time.Or better yet, NO DEALS, you'll be better off in the long run learning to overcome the stress of coming so close and getting secondThe first live tourney I ever played in i chopped and will never ever do that again.Just left me feeling like I sold out, gave up, didn't have it in my to just take the guy.Guess it's different for some people, but i'd rather lose than not try to win.

Sounds like you got a reasonable deal, but make sure to get support in on the action next time.Or better yet, NO DEALS, you'll be better off in the long run learning to overcome the stress of coming so close and getting secondThe first live tourney I ever played in i chopped and will never ever do that again.Just left me feeling like I sold out, gave up, didn't have it in my to just take the guy.Guess it's different for some people, but i'd rather lose than not try to win.
unless the pay jump from 2nd to 1st is significant to you. Early in my career when I
seems fair to me since you offered.(probable good either way) not sure on full tilts policy tho. hopefully you get your extra money.(i just got ****ing AAK in limit razz, now im pissed)
That's bad ?? I gotta learn that game. Congrats on the cash. Hope it works out.
This happen to me once. I wrote to full tilt explaining the situation about the chop and if they could allow this person to make a transfer since we made a deal. They wrote me back saying they do not help with any deals but since they understand my cicumstance they will allow him to transfer this one time . I had to get him to try again though, they wouldnt just reverse they prior decline. Hope this helps.By the way the guy ended up transfering me the difference the next day.