Daniel's Donk Suckout

Daniel just took the chip lead by giving a pretty big bad beat to Kainer. Kainer had AK and Daniel went allin preflop with AQ. Very undaniel like considering he had like over 30 times the big blind when he did it. He wasnt short stacked or anything... and a queen came on the flop

Daniel Negreanu has the button and raises to $120,000. Gary Kainer repops to $350,000, it's folded around to Negreanu who pushes all in for an additional $385,000. Kainer makes the call with AK while Negreanu shows AQ. The board comes AQ683 and Negreanu outflops Kainer to double up to about $1,600,000.

especially 6-handed, I can see if it's a full table maybe playing that, but when there's less players you have to tighten up.

especially 6-handed, I can see if it's a full table maybe playing that, but when there's less players you have to tighten up.
:club: Don't know why, but that one hit me just right.

wowww he had 30 BB's !!! obvious Donk shove by Negreanu, there is sooo much play in 30 bb's that you should never want to get your money in with a hand that soo likely dominated like AQ...the dude could have 4 hands that have him drawing slim, just too big of a risk to justify a shove with 30bbs by negreanu....I think he should just fold preflop...tight is right guys.

OP, R U ALL THERE?800K WITH 25K-50K blinds= 16BBs not 30BBsThat is a huge differnce.