Turningstone Trip Report (ridiculous Story)

It was deep stack NL because there was a group of us who had accumulated a stack totaling $300 or more in the NL $100 max Buyin. So it wasn't just All in or Fold poker, is what im saying.Honostly, Limit holdem is one of my favorite games, and I am better at it than No limit holdem. But I am still a good no limit holdem player. Its not unexpected to lose as much as I did at those stakes considering how I was playing. I was basically playing drawing hands. Any suited cards in position. Basically I knew I could play them profitably because of how many people were in the pot. Also. With 5+ people to a showdown, theres going to be a LOT of variance. I didnt get cute with anything less than Tptk at that game

Sounds like a fun college roadtrip. I'm glad you had fun, but you know how lucky you got.......In my most stern "mother" voice......BANKROLL MANAGEMENT !!!!!!!! Seriously, please don't gamble with money that you can't afford to lose.

glad you had fun and made back most of your money. since this is a poker forum, i'll point out that your post has a lot of things that suggest you make serious fundamental mistakes when playing or thinking about poker.if you're interested, i could point out what i think and others might comment too.you used paragraphs though, so i won't be a jerk :club:

good for you sir. but that min raise with 2 callers aleady in the pot for the raise of 15 was just plain ugly.and I agree with Flueng. This guy takes a beating, rightfully so, but still. Pretty mature not to call everyone an idiot.Can I pose nude while you sculpt me?
"Am I supposed to scult the penis?""Am I supposed to draw the penis?""Am I supposed to conduct with my penis?"
good for you sir. but that min raise with 2 callers aleady in the pot for the raise of 15 was just plain ugly.
yes, maybe let's not make plays like this with JJ.
...so not only do I have the nuts but I got the flush draw to go along with it, incase someone else has the same straight. So someone infront of me bets, I raise, and they all just call. 4 going into the river. The river is the 2 of hearts. So now im all excited.
I'm not really sure why you were excited that your nut straight turned into a 10 high flush on the river.

Hey, Tantalar, are you a Syracuse kid? I'm studying here at SU and the poker scene is DEAD...or perhaps I just don't have the right connections...Know any good games around campus? thx! (there's a $10 buy-in this weekend that I know of...if you're interested)

There were 2 beds and I used the air mattress.
Am I the only one that LOLd at that line for some reason?My other favorite part was how catching a 2-outer was a confidence booster.