Understanding The Bible

I've been trying to get into reading more of the bible and learn more about my heavenly father and mother! but had a real hard time understanding what i was reading. One day i was having my lunch in the food court, and this loving girl walks up to me with broken english and says can me and my friend practice our english and practice reading the bible with you for a bit. I was' nt busy and had some time so i quickly agreed, plus she was too cute pass up lol. Unblievable i never new how much i would love it. To read and understand the bible felt like a blessing, these girls are wicked smart and know there stuff so even though there english is' nt that great i still understand more then i ever could on my own! We meet atleast 2 or 3 times a week now and well ITS A WHOLE KNEW WORLD!!! :club:

We meet atleast 2 or 3 times a week now and well ITS A WHOLE KNEW WORLD!!! :club:
Sexually? or Spiritually?
I go to a weekly bible study group which is really cool.It is nice to have people who have known God for longer than I am helping me along my path.
yup that peer-bonding relationship is a great mechanism that helps cults keep their membership intact.
I got here first, nya nya.Anyway, this is your flame for using "r" instead of "are", and misstyping nearly your entire caps-locked exclamation at the end.
misstyping? Watch out for those glass houses.