Anyone Receive Dn's Book?

I ordered "HOld'em Wisdom for All players" back in mid December when I saw the banner for it here on FCP. I still have not received it and have had no replies to any of my emails I have sent to Cardshark Media. I don't have a separate spam filter, so I check each and every email I get for sender and subject before deleting it. Has anyone else had the same issue? Has the book been officially released yet or is it taking longer than normal because I'm in Canada? I ordered it using the Canada Purchases button, so it's not delayed because of that. I would think if FCP endorsed something, it's got to be legit, right?

Hi,Steve Miller here from Card Shark Media.If anyone has any problem with delivery of Hold'em Wisdom for All Players, please contact me immediately and we will resolve the problem -- that's a promise.It's best to reach me at steve@cardsharkmedia.com.Please visit www.cardsharkmedia.com/book.html to order this book. A limited number of DN-signed copies are also available.Regards, Steve

I contacted Steve at Cardshark media again and it seems they didn't receive my first email. Now everything is straightened out and I received my book yesterday! Great book! And great service from Cardshark Media. I am completely satisfied with how things turned out.

I bought mine today at Chapters. I walked in picked it off the shelf and paid for it. Took about 10 minutes (I stopped to laugh at the people in Starbucks).

I recently obtained copies of Dan and Johnny Chan's books. I am going to read Dan's book first becuase it is ligther and looks easier to read. My first impressions is that Dan's book is a quick and concise read in the vain of Bobby Baldwin's Winnig Poker Secrets and Doyle Brunson's Wisdom of a Poker Champion , both books which I like. I think Dan's book goes into more detail than Baldwin's and Doyle's Book but will try to keep a quick and effective outline form used in Bobby and Doyle's books that is more useful and to the point to keep players with more basic understanding about hold'em focused on what he is saying. As well as allowing easily to refrence topics that are easy to search and reread without feeling like you are in college workbook hell.