W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

JC Tran moves all-in for T240,000 more. Kido Pham calls.JC Tran shows 85Pham shows 22The board comes 579!!! Tran flops a straight!The turn is the 7 and river brings the 6JC Tran's straight holds up and doubles up to T800,000 in chips.I don't understand how he flopped a straight... but oh well!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

such a crap shoot. A deal makes a lot of sense here. Think DN will cave on his policy since it's a flipament and he's got another place to be?
Nope. Especially since the WPT has a "no-deals" policy, very little chance in this happening.
JC Tran moves all-in for T240,000 more. Kido Pham calls.JC Tran shows 85Pham shows 22The board comes 579!!! Tran flops a straight!The turn is the 7 and river brings the 6JC Tran's straight holds up and doubles up to T800,000 in chips.
I wish I could flop 5789 straights :club:

This is now bingo folks. With the cost of an orbit at 200k, even someone with 1.6M has a relative M of around 5. No wonder all we see is pushes. More like a game of chicken at this stage. Can't believe no one has busted yet....

Actually the WPT site says blinds 25,000/50,000 with 5,000 ante, so not so bad. Thought cardplayer said 40,000/80,000 with 10,000 antes....Still 105 k per orbit - not much play left.

I know another tournament that has a structure like this. It's called the Red Hot Poker Tour and it's free. The WPT should be embarassed about this bingo poker. I'm suprised that a guy like Mike Sexton doesn't say something about it.

Break TimeThursday, January 25, 2007 07:16 PM PSTThe players are on a fifteen minute break.This is taking quite awhile to lose someone. We are confirming if this is longest it has ever taken to eliminate one player at a WPT final table.

Actually the WPT site says blinds 25,000/50,000 with 5,000 ante, so not so bad. Thought cardplayer said 40,000/80,000 with 10,000 antes....Still 105 k per orbit - not much play left.
No it is 40000/80000 with a 10k ante...Idk why they didnt update that.
wow i just caught up on reading the final table updates. Feel sorry for Daniel, crapshoot aint the word, although it doesnt help that the others are going nuts either.
how is it "nuts" to move all in for 600k at 40/80/10?its just what poker is reduced to when the blinds are that big.