W.p.t Tunica Final Table - Discussion/update Thread

Take it down, luckbox!Ray(If anyone is wondering why I suddenly started calling Daniel a luckbox its because a)well, just read the coverage of his suckouts this event and B) I'm a jealous bitter man)
Every player has to come from behind a few times to win one of these. Fortunately for DN they came at just the right time. If you read the coverage of the one day there were many suckouts by everyone. Many to knock others out who got the money in good.
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are they playing it live on tv? if so what channel? or is there a website i could dl a stream and watch it?? or do i have to wait 3 months for it to come on tv?
No live streaming I know of.You're best way to follow the updates is on this thread or cardplayer.com.
Careful Ray, touchy crowd around these here parts.
I have my finger on the pulse of this community I tell ya! The Pulse! I can do no wrong!Except that one time I said one of the girls wasn't hot. RenaeDawn beat me down like a rabid dog. :(Ray

Well, I'm heading over to the Gold Strike now to see if I can get into the final table taping. They said to show up around 2 pm for tickets, and that they will start seating at 3 pm. They only have a limited amount of seating. Hopefully I will get in and be able to cheer DN on to another WPT title.GO DN!!!!!!!

Well, I'm heading over to the Gold Strike now to see if I can get into the final table taping. They said to show up around 2 pm for tickets, and that they will start seating at 3 pm. They only have a limited amount of seating. Hopefully I will get in and be able to cheer DN on to another WPT title.GO DN!!!!!!!
Take some pictures...
sweet, have fun and hopefully u can see DN TID
If you made a final table with DN, what would DN write in his blog about your poker abilities?Mine: Total donkey. Has 5 or 6 explotable flaws in his game. I don't know how he made it to the final table. Dude, please shower.
Mine: Wildly inconsistent. One moment makes perceptive moves, the next plays like a scared little child. Easy to pummel. How did he get to the final table? Gets around penalties by swearing in Italian. Seems to listen to cool music and rumored to be vegetarian.
The following couild be a new topic, but I don't feel like starting a new topic and having to put on my flame retardant suit: If you made a final table with DN, what would DN write in his blog about your poker abilities?Mine: Total donkey. Has 5 or 6 explotable flaws in his game. I don't know how he made it to the final table. Dude, please shower.
Mine: Good limit player turned bad NL player. Easy to trap.Ray

Mine: I hate this guy! F'n Habs fans don't deserve to be at any final table with me. Must have got very lucky to still be in this thing, sorta like the Habs and their 23 Stanley Cups. :icon_biggrin:F'k how much longer do we have to wait! Thiis is going to be a long day!

Don't quote me but it's usually a few months in the U.S. and almost 2 years in Canada (I don't think I'm that far off).
The excellent WPT production staff (including their Captain AAARGGGHHH!) informed me to expect the airing of the North American Poker Championship that was held in Niagara Falls in October to air in March (5 months later).In Ontario, the latest WPT shows are carried on CityTV and I assume I will be able to watch today's Final Table of the WPO in June/July....