Live 8-16, 2pair On The Bb

Hi all, haven't been around, played live the other day and this hand came up.8/16 with a half kill, no read on villian. I'm going to try and remember the exact hand, this one wasn't a kill hand.I'm on the BB with Q2o.PF there are 3 limps, complete, and i check.FLOP comes QsTs2xSB checks, I *check*, next guy bets, 2 calls and 1 fold, I *check raise*, 3 calls.TURN comes QsTs2x AsI bet, flop bettor raises, everyone else folds to me... I call.RIVER comes QsTs2x As JhI check, he bets, I...So i have no read on this guy just yet... flush got there, straight got there, no read so I dont know what hes raising the turn with...but everything seems to beat me. Now even a passive preflop AK or AJ beats me, the only thing would be A-x raising the turn I could beat... pay him off? fold?

I hate how the flop went down, but I really don't think there's much we can do to protect our hand. We kinda just need to hope a LP player leads instead of the guy on our right. I usually lead it, but c/r is probably better.Turn is bleh. Every single draw got there. We kinda need a read on the villain. However, I really think we beat nothing. I almost want to fold the turn here.I doubt he raises into a big field without a hand, when every draw got there.

I think I check the turn but pay off on the river as played.

I think on the turn b/f > c/c > b/c. The guy raised you on the turn after being c/r by you on the flop with players still to act behind him who all could've been on either the straight draw or the flush draw. I think we're dead to 4 outs here every time.

were getting about 17-1 without implied odds to call the turn, and we get atleast one more bet from him on river.my math may suck but isnt this odds enough to call with a 4 outer?even if we c/c the turn, that's 14-1 and we're 9% to win still, which means we need 11-1 minus impied odds (i think)unless villain has KJs

were getting about 17-1 without implied odds to call the turn, and we get atleast one more bet from him on river.my math may suck but isnt this odds enough to call with a 4 outer?even if we c/c the turn, that's 14-1 and we're 9% to win still, which means we need 11-1 minus impied odds (i think)unless villain has KJs
We are getting 9.5-1 on the turn. Factoring implied odds its a call. Not sure if I call the river.

I think I prefer leading out on the flop. I don't think you want it to get checked through and give a free card to the myriad of possible draws. Once you checked, I think check/raising is probably your best option, but it's close. No one is folding, so you're basically just building the pot. You're hand isn't really all that strong for being two pair, so you might want to wait and try to raise a safe turn, or try to get to showdown as cheaply as possible if the turn and river both suck. As played, I think you almost have to call the turn raise since you have no read on the guy. I almost always call this river against an unknown, if for no other reason than I want to get a read on the guy. Unfortunately, the big problem is that the most likely hands you were ahead of on the turn (AK and AJ) just got there. Still though, I think I pay it off, if for no other reason than to get some idea of how this guy plays so I can punish him later.

We are getting 9.5-1 on the turn. Factoring implied odds its a call. Not sure if I call the river.
go figure. a hard day of skipping classes and I forget bet sizes double.

Absolute must-bet on flop. Not betting vunerable best hands on flop is one of the worst mistakes you can make in lhe. No one raised pf, so you cant expect anyone to bet. If anyone has anything they will most likely raise, so you can bet/3. Do not let flops like these get checked around.