Im Sure Im Not The Only One Who Noticed,

but pretty much all the tournaments on stars have been shrinking in size especially the rebuys. 10R last night usally has a pool of 95k (lately) it was 64k last night. Thats is a huge drop and its happened really fast. Sunday million was short about 1000 people id say. I didnt expect things to fall off so fast. Im sure most of the poeple missing in those tournaments were 95% donkeys. Only the good players are sticking around. the future of online poker looks grim. I think its time to start hitting up the live games more often. Any one else feel this way? Im sure the micro limits will still be soft but the low-high limits are gonna go straight to the shits.If this has been done flame away

but pretty much all the tournaments on stars have been shrinking in size especially the rebuys. 10R last night usally has a pool of 95k (lately) it was 64k last night. Thats is a huge drop and its happened really fast. Sunday million was short about 1000 people id say. I didnt expect things to fall off so fast. Im sure most of the poeple missing in those tournaments were 95% donkeys. Only the good players are sticking around. the future of online poker looks grim. I think its time to start hitting up the live games more often. Any one else feel this way? Im sure the micro limits will still be soft but the low-high limits are gonna go straight to the shits.If this has been done flame away
I noticed too, but I attribute it to the "scare". People heard what happened and quick pulled their money. I think as they realize there are other methods of depositing and withdrawling, I think people will come back. We'll see though.
I noticed too, but I attribute it to the "scare". People heard what happened and quick pulled their money. I think as they realize there are other methods of depositing and withdrawling, I think people will come back. We'll see though.
i thought about that too its possible. I hope so

Midnight Madness on FTP has been getting 1200+ players regularly. Since the Neteller announcement, the guarantee hasn't been reached the few times I've played.

I actually made it a point to look at how many players were logged on to FTP earlier tonight when i was playing...it was around 35k which seems about what it normally is during that time of night for the past few months, so as of now im remaining optimistic that this can continue.

I've seen more donks than ever on stars since neteller went down, but yeah, overall volume seems to be down slightly.
Absolute has been utterly insane since the Neteller fiasco. I've never seen such terrible play at 3/6 at a site notorious for tough games.