Wpt World Poker Open In Tunica

Daniel begins the day 5th in chips with 18 remaining and they will play down to the final table of 6. Play begins at 12:00PM EST and according to Daniel it could take 6-7 hours to go from 18 to 6.So lets brew up some coffee and rail away!GL Daniel!Daniel on Day 3:daniel-wpt-tunica.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting this at the top. I will be there today and tomorrow to watch Daniel hopefully win this thing.I stood on the rail right behind DN yesterday for about 2 hours. I also got to meet him and got an autograph. DN was very cool and always seems to make time for all his fans. GOOD LUCK DANIEL!!!! :club::D :D

I was on the WPT website and in addition to the records we already know about Daniel, is guaranteed to pass Tuan Le to take the lead in all time winnings, would tie the record for most final tables, and would tie Gus Hansen for all time open tournament wins, not including events such as the battle of the champions, bad boys of poker, ladies night, etc. Go Daniel Go

He has an excellent seat; the two bigger stacks at the table are to his immediate right. Table Seat ChipsBrian Sumner 38 1 290,000 Matt Russell 38 2 201,000 Amir Vahedi 38 3 236,000 Adeeb Harb 38 4 194,000 Brian Gabrielle 38 5 323,000 Jeremy Tinsley 38 6 295,000 JC Tran 38 7 561,000 Bobby Thompson 38 8 466,000 Daniel Negreanu 38 9 446,000