• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he'd like to come and contribute to strat, I'd have no problem. His flames in general have been goot too.I really miss seeing MarionSauce's avatar every day though. :club:
Well, I aim to please.

I always had mixed feelings about smash...first I thought he was god, then I thought he was an as.shole and sucked at poker, then I thought he was a pretty funny as.shole, now I think he is actually a really smart funny as.shole....I would like to see him back.

I think he is actually a really smart funny as.shole....I would like to see him back.
Yes. and He and Marion left at the same time cause they were dating (as much as you can from Toronto and Boston). Not anymore though, last I heard.
I always had mixed feelings about smash...first I thought he was god, then I thought he was an as.shole and sucked at poker, then I thought he was a pretty funny as.shole, now I think he is actually a really smart funny as.shole....I would like to see him back.
He's the reason that most of us are playing Limit (some winning and some no-so much).
He's the reason that I write romance novels (some good and some no-so much).(I think that was supposed to be not-so much, but I like no-so. I'm going to start using it all the time now. Thanks.)
Yes. and He and Marion left at the same time cause they were dating (as much as you can from Toronto and Boston). Not anymore though, last I heard.
I know the whole story from Marion herself but I'm going to respectfully withhold most of that info.Let's just say that Smash wasn't the man he made himself to be in FCP.
I know the whole story from Marion herself but I'm going to respectfully withhold most of that info.Let's just say that Smash wasn't the man he made himself to be in FCP.
I believe it, though I never got into details with her about it.
i was waiting to hear from the canadian delegation!nah i don't want him back...funny asshole but lousy strat that does not work
She actually went pretty indepth with it over on NWP, if you really want to look for it. Her name there was TheSauce.
I just tried looking for this and didn't see anything about any breakup? Could they have been deleted? Am I just a moron?
She actually went pretty indepth with it over on NWP, if you really want to look for it. Her name there was TheSauce.
I don't care enough to look, but feel free to summarize.