I've used ePassporte for the past year or so but haven't used it for the past few months and I just tried to use my credit card to load funds but was not able to...I'm thinking this is a technical issue with ePassporte as their phone lines are also down...anyone else experiencing the same problem??

I've used ePassporte for the past year or so but haven't used it for the past few months and I just tried to use my credit card to load funds but was not able to...I'm thinking this is a technical issue with ePassporte as their phone lines are also down...anyone else experiencing the same problem??
you're in the US I'm assuming and they no longer accept US customers

Actually I called ePassporte and it was something to do with a fraud prevention block for a whole series of cards beginning with certain numbers...even though I had used my card numerous times, it got blocked also. They had to manually create a ticket to remove the hold for my specific card. ePassporte is fine and running and serving U.S. customers.

Actually I called ePassporte and it was something to do with a fraud prevention block for a whole series of cards beginning with certain numbers...even though I had used my card numerous times, it got blocked also. They had to manually create a ticket to remove the hold for my specific card. ePassporte is fine and running and serving U.S. customers.
That's BS yo
Can I use my debit card as a credit card if it has a visa logo on it to load my account?
Easiest way to get money on right now. Use your debit card it's so simple and basically the same thing as e-checks only it takes it out of your account instantly.

How long have you guys been waiting for your deposits so you can actually do business with epassporte?? I set up an account Saturday and still haven't seen those 2 small deposits they are supposed to do before they start raping me with there transaction costs.