Daniel W P T Tunica, Day 3

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight Flush!!!On a board of Adiamond8club2diamond7club6club, Daniel Negreanu fires $45,000 and Kido Pham makes the call. Negreanu quickly flips over 5club4club for the straight flush. Pham mucks and Negreanu rakes another pot.

Straight Flush!!!On a board of A8276, Daniel Negreanu fires $45,000 and Kido Pham makes the call. Negreanu quickly flips over 54 for the straight flush. Pham mucks and Negreanu rakes another pot.

PLAYERAMOUNTTRENDHISTORY 1Young Cho1,025,000 $235,000 2James Bullard620,000 $225,000 3Daniel Negreanu450,000 $100,000 4Matt Russell405,000 $155,000 5J.C. Tran380,000 $130,000 6John Racener375,000 $30,000 7Bryan Sumner350,000 $-15,000 8Robert Thompson320,000 $-5,000 9Amir Vahedi282,000 $21,000 10Thang "Kido" Pham275,000 $-220,000 11Gary Kainer250,000 $-20,000 12Brian

Straight Flush!!!On a board of Adiamond8club2diamond7club6club, Daniel Negreanu fires $45,000 and Kido Pham makes the call. Negreanu quickly flips over 5club4club for the straight flush. Pham mucks and Negreanu rakes another pot.
damn, he's on fire now. I had a feeling it was only a matter of time untill he started getting a lot of chips off of Pham too.

and the BLUFF bashing continues...1/23/2007 5:51:38 PMStrizzaight FlizzushBouncing pixie Daniel Negreanu, who's been storming from out of nowhere to grab chips like it's his business to grab chips, just hit running cards for a straight flush to take a healthy pot from Kido Pham, who as far as we know doesn't hate the South.bouncing pixie??? lmao! these guys are so stupid...

Wow just got home from work and hoped DN was still alive. Not only is alive but he is thriving. Good job hangin in there and waiting to catch a rush. Ride this baby out to another FT. I know he hates the food in Tunica but the smell of dead fried animal in the air does something for his game because he always seems to do well in Tunica. Gooooooooooooo Daniel!

Wow just got home from work and hoped DN was still alive. Not only is alive but he is thriving. Good job hangin in there and waiting to catch a rush. Ride this baby out to another FT. I know he hates the food in Tunica but the smell of dead fried animal in the air does something for his game because he always seems to do well in Tunica. Gooooooooooooo Daniel!
anyone else notice the quality of final tables in Tunica are always top notch? Tunica and the Bellagio events always have the best players at the final tables I've begun to see
anyone else notice the quality of final tables in Tunica are always top notch? Tunica and the Bellagio events always have the best players at the final tables I've begun to see
Not sure if this is accurate but I think that the reason Tunica gets more quality players at the final tables is because they don't have as big fields as some of the other events, thus the Big Name pros dont have to dodge as many bullets like at a LA or Foxwoods type event being that it is in the Deep south.
Not sure if this is accurate but I think that the reason Tunica gets more quality players at the final tables is because they don't have as big fields as some of the other events, thus the Big Name pros dont have to dodge as many bullets like at a LA or Foxwoods type event being that it is Big Name pros.
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.
structure allows for more play...

1/23/2007 6:15:39 PMMichael Schneider Finishes 20thMichael Schneider open-pushed from the cutoff with 5-4 of spades and was called down by Justin Marsh with 4-4. The suited connectors never improved, and Schneider finished in 20th place with $17,137.One more to go...

1/23/2007 6:15:39 PMMichael Schneider Finishes 20thMichael Schneider open-pushed from the cutoff with 5-4 of spades and was called down by Justin Marsh with 4-4. The suited connectors never improved, and Schneider finished in 20th place with $17,137.one more to 18 left!edit :LOL twice is nice! :club: they should keep playing down to FT tonight...