Daniel W P T Tunica, Day 3

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Poker Pages this is Daniels table, number 46.Name........................seat.......stacksMark Wilds...................1 ...... 44,500Bryan Sumner..............2 ..... 243,200Perry Webb..................3 ...... 39,400Edson Putrus................4......... 26,600Daniel Negreanu...........6 ......... 120,700Young Cho ...................7 ........ 159,800Jimmy Tran...................8 .......... 84,700no seat 5 listed for some reason

According to Poker Pages this is Daniels table, number 46.Name........................seat.......stacksMark Wilds...................1 ...... 44,500Bryan Sumner..............2 ..... 243,200Perry Webb..................3 ...... 39,400Edson Putrus................4......... 26,600Daniel Negreanu...........6 ......... 120,700Young Cho ...................7 ........ 159,800Jimmy Tran...................8 .......... 84,700no seat 5 listed for some reason
Ever tried dividing 44 by 9? You are not going to get 5 full tables. :club:

WTF?Tue Jan 23 10:23:00 PST 2007Quote of the DayFrom Victor Ramdin (big blind) to Daniel Negreanu (late position):"It is my dream not to bust Daniel Negreanu; so if I were you, I wouldn't even think about raising my blind"Daniel subsequently folded... Did Daniel get moved already??

uh oh looks like the caveman is on a tear. Would be a really entertaining final table to see DN and Gavin together, the banter would be great
yeah 2 televised FTs with DN and another big name could be entertaining(the other one was w/ Hachem if u forgot)