Most You Have Lost In One Hand

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if this would count, but I spent around $700 trying to sat into the $500+35 FTOPS main event, then bought in and busted on the first hand. In a cash game...probably around $400

Mine was around $750 when I first moved up in stakes to 2/5, I was taking a chance with my roll, full house<river quads, I cried myself to sleep.

500 dollar pot in 2-5 NL game at Venetian 2 years ago. Super lag limp utg 2 more limpers I smooth call 89 hearts. Flop is jh 10h 4c check to me I bet 20 lag calls. turn is gin qh check I bet 45 lag reraises me 100 I push he calls with ah kh. I'm suprised I play poker after that one

500 dollar pot in 2-5 NL game at Venetian 2 years ago. Super lag limp utg 2 more limpers I smooth call 89 hearts. Flop is jh 10h 4c check to me I bet 20 lag calls. turn is gin qh check I bet 45 lag reraises me 100 I push he calls with ah kh. I'm suprised I play poker after that one
Bad beat jackpot?
i dont understand how someone playing 2/5nl can have their most lost in one hand be at $250...

My best friend who is on the same roll as I am lost 600 in a pot of 1200. He had built up 100 buy in to 600 and then a drunk lag came to the table. My buddy has ace four and the flop is q 4 4. My buddy bets gets raised and he pushes all in. Drunk guy calls with jack eight. The turn was a 10 and the river was a 9. GG.

800 bucks twice in a 1/2 game. not in same night, two different games22 on the button, raise, get a caller. Flop is 10 2 2. he bets 20, i raise to 100 he goes all in, i call with last 700 or so. runner runner 10, he flips over 10 3.i have 5 5, raise get a call. flop is 5 7 5, i bet, he raises, i re-raise he goes all in i call. he flips over 7 2, runner 7's.but, justice is served. 10 3 guy is about to loose his house due to losing so much money and cant pay mortgage. 7 2 guy just had car repo'd.

800 bucks twice in a 1/2 game. not in same night, two different games22 on the button, raise, get a caller. Flop is 10 2 2. he bets 20, i raise to 100 he goes all in, i call with last 700 or so. runner runner 10, he flips over 10 3.i have 5 5, raise get a call. flop is 5 7 5, i bet, he raises, i re-raise he goes all in i call. he flips over 7 2, runner 7's.but, justice is served. 10 3 guy is about to loose his house due to losing so much money and cant pay mortgage. 7 2 guy just had car repo'd.
This is the most poorly fabricated post EVERI have never lost with quads but I've lost $400 in a 1/2 NL game when I had a 76dia on a 8d 9d 10d 2s board, got it all in and the river was Qd giving his KdJd the bigger straight flush. That hurt.
This is the most poorly fabricated post EVERI have never lost with quads but I've lost $400 in a 1/2 NL game when I had a 76dia on a 8d 9d 10d 2s board, got it all in and the river was Qd giving his KdJd the bigger straight flush. That hurt.
QFT. Guys its ok to say you lost with a straight vs. a flush or aa vs kk. It does'nt make you bad, on the contrary it probably makes you look like a better player.

Why would i make it up? "I have never lost with quads "Never? if you are going to accuse me of making stuff up, look in the mirror first, unless you really havent played that many hands in your lifetime. if you have played enough hands, i find that hard to believe. in fact, a hand at a game i was at saturday, guy turned quads kings and lost when a 9 diamonds hit on river to give someone a straight flush. in fact, wasnt there a hand at main event where someone flopped quad 5's and lost to runner runner for a straight flush? let me guess. that was made up too? i mean he had quads so he had to win. right?i know this is a forum, but a pet peeve of mine is getting called a liar.

Why would i make it up? "I have never lost with quads "Never? if you are going to accuse me of making stuff up, look in the mirror first, unless you really havent played that many hands in your lifetime. if you have played enough hands, i find that hard to believe. in fact, a hand at a game i was at saturday, guy turned quads kings and lost when a 9 diamonds hit on river to give someone a straight flush. in fact, wasnt there a hand at main event where someone flopped quad 5's and lost to runner runner for a straight flush? let me guess. that was made up too? i mean he had quads so he had to win. right?i know this is a forum, but a pet peeve of mine is getting called a liar.
So you did'nt lie about the Venetian card room that WAS NOT OPEN 2 years ago???
If you can show where i said i have played at the Venetian, that would be great.
sorry got 2 posts mixed up. Just seems Ironic that the most that anybody has lost on any hands are 2 times the guy got it all in and it went runner runer quads with 72 and 10 3 over your quads. You may not be completely lieing but I guarantee you that you are not giving the whole truth. It would be damn hard to have that happen to you twice with a guy willing to put all their money in with those trash hands, and it just so happens to be the most you ever lost.