Sklansky Admits To Cheating In Poker

:club: How old does he like his women, 13 or what? And who the fuck does he think he is, Patrik Antonius?
Story Two occurred shortly after Paradise Poker came online. I dabbled in the 20-40 Holdem a little bit. About that time I bumped into an old ladyfriend I hadn't seen in a while. She was still looking good in spite of her advanced age (32) so I thought I might try to rekindle something. She had a laptop and had independently discovered online poker. She was mediocre but still dreamed of making good money on the side.
You missed the thread where he let a 16 year old run away move in with him, eh?
lol, I must admit, I don't care about Sklanskys private life, although I'm not surprised that he is a dirty old man.Still I think it is hilarious that he seems to be so choosy about women, again, who dies he think he is?! I guess money does get you everything... :club:
lol, I must admit, I don't care about Sklanskys private life, although I'm not surprised that he is a dirty old man.Still I think it is hilarious that he seems to be so choosy about women, again, who dies he think he is?! I guess money does get you everything... :club:
Maybe we ought to be referring to him as "Captain" David Sklansky?

The more i read about him, and the more he reveals of himself in these kind of articles, the more strange he seems. I still can't believe he got away with any criminal proceedings regarding that sixteen year old girl.

what he did in both stories wasnt right and he probably shouldnt have mentioned it in a poker forumbut give him a break, its not like he put his penis on someones back

what he did in both stories wasnt right and he probably shouldnt have mentioned it in a poker forumbut give him a break, its not like he put his penis on someones back
Living with a 16 year old is less taboo than spooning with a drunk 20 something attention whore? Canadians. I just don't get it.
I put the over under at 1 year until Mr. Sklansky shows up on Dateline NBC in some 14 yr olds house naked with a six pack. I can imagine them showing pics he had posted on 2+2 similar to this guyKaye_David1.jpegany bets?????
You're older than I would've expected.Edit: Do you shave your arm pits? Weird..