Click2pay Works Fine On Full Tilt

Opened Click2pay account couple days ago to use for withdrawing from Full Tilt, but had to deposit first. So, I deposited early the 18th waited 6 hours then withdrew much more. Money is already in Click2Pay account now in a day and half for deposit and withdrawal complete, so i highly recommend. You can atleast withdrawal from Click2Pay if I can't find other way. I say good sign.This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Your Player ID: benjisdaddy Date and Time: 2007-01-19 22:03:31 Transfer Number: 009xxxx Payment Method: Click2Pay Amount: $300.00 Status: APPROVED

Too bad no new US customers can start click2pay accounts.
Wrote them an email yesterday to open an account for Bodog sports got the same denial, this was after I called Bodog asking what service i should use and C2P was "highly recommended"

Yah, that sucks about them not allowing any more new customers. I've used them since Firepay stopped taking US business, and have had nothing but smooth sailing with everything from them.

Too bad no new US customers can start click2pay accounts.
I just opened one yesterday. I just logged in and everything looked fine. though I haven't tried to make a withdrawal or deposit. Then I got an email saying they tried to call me but I wasn't home and I should call them back. Weird