well i finally just won my first MTT. its been a long time coming, and about a week ago i got a disappointing second place. i took down the Ultimate Bet $2000 guaranteed that started at 3:30pm for $570 (small potatoes for some, i know). i was down 5-1 in chips when heads up started so im pleased with how things went. also this happens to be my 3000th post, so i would like to say SHIP IT!!! for no reason, and i guess the big question is, will i ever be able to get the money i just won off of UB?

well i finally just won my first MTT. its been a long time coming, and about a week ago i got a disappointing second place. i took down the Ultimate Bet $2000 guaranteed that started at 3:30pm for $570 (small potatoes for some, i know). i was down 5-1 in chips when heads up started so im pleased with how things went. also this happens to be my 3000th post, so i would like to say SHIP IT!!! for no reason, and i guess the big question is, will i ever be able to get the money i just won off of UB?
veerrrry nice man. yes. if you hav eproblems withdrawing, i have a ub account, you could do a player to player transfer and i can ship you it via neteller.patrick

congrats Don, a potato is still a potato, no matter the size.1st is still 1st, no matter the prize. :club:

yea, so i just took down the UB $4000 guaranteed bounty tournament for $920. once again i started heads up way behind. the other guy had over 900,000 and i had 250,000. i am the greatest poker player in the history of the universe, at least.there is some sw in that but i feel pretty good right now. ive hit a lot of final tables without winning and now i got 2 wins in 3 days.

yea, so i just took down the UB $4000 guaranteed bounty tournament for $920. once again i started heads up way behind. the other guy had over 900,000 and i had 250,000. i am the greatest poker player in the history of the universe, at least.there is some sw in that but i feel pretty good right now. ive hit a lot of final tables without winning and now i got 2 wins in 3 days.
someones on a heater.. vn man
good job!If you start those HU challanges again, I'm out since you clearly became some kind of HU beast.
haha i forgot about those. actually i feel kinda bad about that because i told some people i would play them but never did. but yea, ive crushed some peoples hopes and dreams heads up in the last few days.ima go smoke a victory cigar